"So what if everything shatters into tiny pieces?
Is it even any of your business. I don't think I need your concern anymore.
Neither will I need those pathetic crocodile tears of yours too.
You can save it up for someone else, because I don't worth those tears anyway."
Hahahahahaha, hello! [:
I had a great time today, even though it all took place at my house, super fun to the maxxxx.
Thanks guys, love you all ah.
But too bad, not much pictures, cos' I was busy revising for Mid Year Examinations, which officially begins tomorrow @ 7:30am, sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.
I don't wanna fail anything, I don't wanna disappoint my mum who taught me Geography until she got a little fed-up last night, I don't wanna let my teachers down, for they've taught me so much, I don't wanna waste anyone's effort, especially my own, ahhhhh.
I pray hard that I'll do well for English Paper 1 & Values Education paper tomorrow.
And who says Value Education isn't an important subject?
So long as it is taught in school, it is as equally important as all the other subjects.
Had a jolly good time with Anjali, Ashu & Shiyuan just now.
And for once, I found my Brother not irritating at all, heh. :)
Many things happened lah, damn hilarious.
But what Dad & Mum told me was even more worse, Anjali & Shiyuan knows already, hahahaha.
I look @ them until I cannot control, then I burst out laughing till I had tears in my eyes.
We were looking at my baby photos, all started with Shiyuan first spotting my photo frame on top of the television, he and his sharp eyes.
Then secondly, he spotted my sunglasses that I recently bought but haven't used it, not even once.
Lastly, by he spot something on my photo album, aiyah, damn stupid please.
Everyone had a good laugh cos they saw my baby naked photo, I laughed also lah, how stupid.
Then we played, and laughed, and joked around, and touched the dog, and then Me & Shawn sent all of them out to the bus-stop.
But before that, Anjali suggested that we go to the playground for the swing for awhile.
So yah, went there for awhile.
Yes ah, I won Shiyuan, he lost! Finally, something that I can win him in, phew.*
I'm tired people.
I wanna go and have a good rest.
I don't wanna wake up all sleepy and tired tomorrow morning.
I hope everything will go well tomorrow, I wanna do my best too.
God bless everyone that he/she does well ah!
And oh.
I don't really wanna post much these days.
I don't have the mood to do so, I'm kinda upset so, yah.
Rachel Mother, if you're reading this, don't worry, I'll tell you during Role Call ok? :)
Love you mother! :D
Heh.
bye.