<body>

So sick. @ 18 May, 2009

"Since there's no more you, there's no more anniversary."

Anyway, sorry for the late post today, cos' I was having Mathematics tuition, hahahaha.
Ok, a summarise of what I did today luh huh, I'm tired and everything already.
I still need to spam Nicole back 15 different tags you know! :)

I reached school not early not late today.
Walked straight all the way, and Ching Na saw me but never say hi! :( Heh.
And did the Biometrics, saw Glenn anyway.
Actually I wanted to go to the Parade Sqaure straight away, but my bag's a little heavy, so I went up first.
And then I saw Hendrick and his new hair style! Super funny luh dey, but okay lah, not so bad.
Then he went off since he didn't have any Mother Tongue Papers today.
Talked with Muhammad & Chee Hao about somethings, and came along Irfan who came and disturbed me lah! :(
But seriously, I miss his jokes alot. Haven't been catching up with him either lah ok.
But we're still close so, yah. Will talk to him some other times though, promise. [:

7:25am, down to the Parade Square for the morning assembly.
Shalu, smile. We love you still! :D
Then had temperature taking, announcements, and then back to class for examinations.

Ok so, Mother Tongue Paper 2 today was freaking stupid and idiotic.
What we studied didn't came out in the least. Fug the teacher, set the paper until like this.
Camillus was telling me how hard the paper was for her, so it's like, what the fix already.
Enough of that, I'm getting super pissed off by this, freaking irritating piece of shit and waste of time since we all have to write so much during this paper.
I wanted to sleep anyway. Managed to sleep for 15 minutes, then I got up because someone called my name, yes you've got it, BRIAN KOH.
He called my name for fun and disturbed me, like what the fug please, of all people, he had to be the one that distrupted my beauty sleep ok.
Enough of that anyway, crapping non-stop sucks. :)

Ate before I came home.
By the time I reached home was already 11am. Sigh, :/
Went to sleep, and got up @ 3:oopm thanks to Shiyuan's call.
I was about to die already, plus I didn't even realise I was late! I had to go shower and everything. Thank god Shiyuan called me, thanks ah dey! :D
Then I got up and took my shower, then had tuition aftermath.
But before that, Dad was playing Virtual Cop 2 on his computer, he was super engrossed.
And then I laughed @ him for being like a child, seriously, so stupid.

Tuition from 4pm to 6pm was marvellous.
I managed to absorb every single thing, including those little ones. Like oh so finally?
And then everything ended @ 6pm sharp.
Next was Brother's tuition teacher who arrived. I didn't realise both our teachers knew each other until my teacher told me and his teacher told him, hahaha.
The dog outside of course barked like a crazy dog, because there was a stranger, lol.
Ate dinner after that. Uncle and Alicia came over for a visit since Ahma was here with us.

I'm pretty tired NOW actually.
And I'm gonna eat my medicine and sleep early tonight!
I don't wanna be sleepy when I'm in class tomorrow, especially when it's Mathematics Paper 2.
The last paper somemore. Just focus and i'll get it over and done with.
No need to frustrate so much about examinations anymore! Yay, :)
Mum's prolly bringing me out tomorrow since it's my last paper, oh finally.
And annabel, Im up to something good and not bad okay! :D Luv you.

Okay that's it, done.

bye.