<body>

Quiz, @ 10 May, 2009

And so I was bored and decided to bloghopped.
I hopped till Xiaowen's blog, and happen to chance upon this quiz in her latest post.
So I decided to do this since I was bored, heh. :)

This is called 50 FIRST REACTIONS.

1. Beer : Chinese New Year I'll drink this.

2. Food : Yay.

3. Relationships : Let love treat you kind.

4. Your CRUSH : Freaking hot & handsome I tell you. heh.

5. Power Rangers : Go go power ranger!

6. Life : Full of ups and downs.

7. The President : claps like someone.

8. Yummy : Ice creammmmm. :D

9. Cars : Wheel on the bus.

10. Movies : Can get sleepy.

11. Halloween : Cousin Zachary's place.

12. Sex : Gender.

13. Religion : Buddhism.

14. Hate : Alot of things.

15. Fear : Truth.

16. Marriage : Not anytime now.

17. Blondes : Gorgeous.

18. Slippers : Ripples.

19. Shoes : Charles & Keith.

20. Asians : As one.

21. Pass time : sss

22. One night stand : I hate it like alot.

23. My cell Phone : Beautiful photos.

24. Smoke : Pollutes the air.

25. Fantasy : Barney the purple dinosaur.

26. College : More stress.

27. High school life : Even worse. Or maybe not?

28. Pajamas : Polka Dots.

29. Stars : East Coast Park.

30. Center : Biggest asshole.

31. Alcohol : Makes you drunk only.

32. The word love : must be said at the correct time, correct day.

33. Friends : Marvellous, lovely people to be with!

34. Money : Needs more.

35. Heartache : Soon.

36. Time : Extend it please.

37. Divorce : Sucks big time.

38. Dogs : Super adorable.

39. Undies : Brother's.

40. Parents : The ones who always never fail to sacrifice the most for their beloved childrens.

41. Babies : Milk in the bottle.

42. Ex : Just have to forget about him.

43. Song : Summer Nights.

44. Color : Orange.

45. Weddings : Wedding bell rings.

46. Pizza : Ooooo lala.

47. Hangout : Everywhere.

48. Rest : Not sufficient enough for me.

49. Goal : Not sure.

50. Inspiration : I don't know.