<body>

Not anymore. @ 30 May, 2009

"The story of a girl."

Ok I ain't neglecting my blog, I really ain't.
I just wasn't home till Today because I was over @ Grandmama's place the entire time after PTM, so, that explains everything for now lah.
I know I've got alot of things to update on, but I'll just take my own sweet time okay? :)
Be patient guys.

THURSDAY.

Ok so, Dad fetched us to school as usual. I had breakfast before heading to school cos' I was hungry somehow lah okay, very rare though.
Reported for Role Call and everything, then to classrooms for the usual stuffs and drills.
Mathematics was as usual, some boring stuff. Physical Education was pretty fun! :)
Rounders are simply too great, don't you agree love?
And I was so busy the entire time, that I got sick at the end of the day at night, :(
I didn't even realise it till Anjali told me I got fever laaaaaah!

School ended beautifully @ 3pm sharp, then we headed to the HOD Room for a briefing by Nurul & Mr Khew which ended at 4 pm.
Councillors Room with Nurul after that. Was planning the positions for that night's duties while the rest either went home to change, went to buy court shoes, or went to shower.
Ate and then prepared for everything, then went to the hall. :) Pictures soon alright?
Duty from 4:45pm all the way solid till 9pm plus. Super tiring okay. Many things happened along the way, I am just too lazy to talk about it.
I saw my report book. Not really what I expected. I don't care, less computer for me from now onwards already, seriously. Disappointed I tell you, freaking disappointed.
Perhaps, another time alright? :)

Duty ended @ 9:15pm, headed back to the Councillors Room, changed and went off with Sikai & Kerry. No one was in the mood to eat at the last minute, even myself, because we were sorta disappointed in our results and everything I guess?
So all headed home straight away leaving with black faces with thunders over their head.
I went to Grandmama's place, and ate before showering and went to sleep.
I had a freaking hard time trying to sleep because I was having a really terrible flu then. :(
The day just ended like this, how fast.

FRIDAY.

School was plain boring. Went for the sake of going luh, if not eri will kill me somehow, :/
Lessons were nothing. Some fucking bitchy teacher scolded damn it at me.
Eh, fuck you lah. Stop it ok. The whole class don't like your attitude. So what if you're a teacher? Idiot, it dosen't entitles you the right to scold me right? Fucker, you'll get it I tell you.
Just you wait for your fucking retribution bitch!
Never mind about that, let's continue with the rest, it totally spoils my mood please.
School ended, I didn't went to the airport to fetch Aunty Fe, :(
Because I was too tired and I fell asleep while waiting over @ Grandmama's place so, yeah.

Nothing much really happen lah.

SATURDAY.

Dad came and fetched us home after Lunch.
Samuel's at my place now, turning everything upside down inside out lah lol.
Dropped them and I took a fast shower before heading to NTUC with Dad & Mum.
Bought hell lots of things, super mega heavy. Came home after that.
Then blogged, and Mrs Tan gave a whole stack of homework! Ahhhhhhhhh.
Never mind, I shall work hard this holiday. Star Cruise, here I come ok! :)
Enjoy for 1 week, and the rest is just revising and studying.

bye.