Current Song : Missing you like crazy - Natalie Cole.Ok so anyway, I am just too lazy to think of any quote so I'll just do everything randomly for now.
Sushi was so filling and I am feeling so bloated right now that I don't know what else to do.
It seems like it's going to pour here right now over at my side, and no one at the playground with dark skies seems like a ghost town to me over here luh.
Like as though we're the only ones living here and there's no one else around other than us.
Okay never mind, I know I am crapping so no more, enough. Shooze.
Today's been great. Slept for 2 hours just now and am feeling so awake now too.
I am just very bored and I sorta need some entertainment now.
Oh yes, I've got entertainment now from Nicole & Hairi. Hairi says he has no girlfriend, Nicole says she loves all the children characters, hahahahaha.
Ok, I'll try and upload some photos here ok? :)
bye.
And oh oh oh oh oh oh! Before I forget huh,
HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY RACHEL MAMA! :D