<body>

outskirts. @ 05 May, 2009

"I don't wanna talk to you lah, so what if you're in that school. Bleh."

Hahahaha, so yah, hello again, I'm back after having tuition, hehehe.
It wasn't really shag lah, because the teacher was previously from First Toapayoh! :)
And then she's currently schooling in the Singapore University now.
She told me stories about her school, super hilarious to the max please.
Even for the timetable, 800++ over of them have to bid for so many timetables, what the fix.
I mean like, it totally makes like, no sense? Hello?
Ok, enough of that.

And I read the notice board this morning after my first paper which was Science.
All Sec 1-5's, full uniform this coming thursday, NPCC day, hahahaha, yay, hehehe.
Which means we'll have to wear the uniform throughout the examination, oh nooooooooo.
1 hour and 15 minutes, better than nothing anyway, heh.
I promised Daliah lei, and I must wear it too! Right daliah? :D

Yay, dad's fetching us to school tomorrow, that saves me the hassle from waking up early and catching the bus too, phew.
Anjali the maria,(heh*) finally bothered to update her blog, like finally after so long? Lol.
I don't know, somehow she became the maid when I didn't even said anything uh.
And I'm gonna be earlier than Shiyuan tomorrow and forever! :D

bye.