Hello, [:
I'm back again, hehe, cos I had nothing to do already lah.
I can't start on my revision now because my brother is still having his tuition, and what's more, it's in my room so, yah, too bad then.
So since I was bored, I started snapping away @ my photo album, super fun lah.
My mother was making fun of me, :( But I love my bangs, even up till now.
I snapped until I had enough, and then came to on the computer to make a collage, ta-dahhhh.
It's the above picture there, hehehehehehe.
I got bored so I played around with the software, figured out alot of things too anyway.
School starts again tomorrow, ah gee.
Science Paper 1, Science Paper 2 and Mother Tongue Paper 1.
It's gonna be a really long day, and I wanna sleep in class like how I did today.
But I don't wanna get a shock again after I wake up because Daliah was looking at me with her big eyes, heh.
I slept until so shiok today can, but then I had such an unpleasant dream please.
Maybe it's trying to tell me that I shouldn't sleep during examinations? hahaha, how funny.
Okay I know that was dumb, I really do uh.
I wanna hurry along now, super tired already.
But I am so not going to sleep yet because I haven't revise for my Mother Tongue yet!
I managed to finish up my Science in Mum's room all alone, :)
Aunty Joyce & Husband is here, hahaha, Shawn asked me where was glenn, hahahaha.
Everyone misses him lah.
- edited @ 8:51pm -I am damn super freaking bored now.
I finished revising my chinese like oh finally, hahahaha.
Nicole is freaking funny, she act cute lah! :D
And I wanna have a heart-to-heart talk with this woman lah, miss her alot can.
Haven't really been catching up with her for months already, eh seriously lah ok! Heh.
Then she went on and on and on and on, she told me she's learning about sperms, horny.
I am so freaking boring now and I have nothing better to do than to go Facebook, Friendster, MSN and come here to blog.
bye.