<body>

Headache. @ 24 May, 2009

Edward Cullen - Bella's Lullaby.

hello, oi oi oi oi oi oi oi oi.
Jovell Hoh, why can't you just delete his photos from your folders and be over with it?
Why can't you just freaking stop going to his Facebook to see all his Secondary life photos?
It's already time you move on to another person already, and not still the same ok.
Just face reality, let go.

But don't forget, he was the very kind soul whom you asked for help at first on his birthday with your literature homework. He tried his very best, and he even joked with you. Don't forget all your lovely memories together during your days together, what's more, don't forget how loving he was towards you after all those years.

Ahhhhh, I was telling Mum just now before my nap that I wanted to learn how to play Bella's Lullaby by Edward Cullen just now, it's super duper ultra mega nice leiz!
I'm currently downloading the music scores, then I can slowly play until I happy. :)
So yeah, I had a nap after that, a short one because my brother was freaking irritating.
Was watching some show before that, can't really remember what it is was about cos' I knocked out soon after the show started.
I was super sleepy and tired so went to get a nap, cannot tahan already you know!

I'm feeling so much better now, but my headache is still here and it's getting worse by the minutes. :(
Dinner by Aunty Fe's niece. And oh, speaking of her, she's coming back next Friday! :)
Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Jumps for joy.*
I was reading Teenage last night, the June issue, and I decided to dedicate something for the rest, just wait for the August issue guys! :) Love you all.

bye.