<body>

Happy you/Happy me. @ 02 May, 2009

Because of what you did, is what's the becoming of me today.
I gave in to you and everything, but was it even appreciated?
I guess not, it was such a waste of time on you.


Sorry, I didn't manage to find any pretty blogskins yet so, bear with this one ah, heh.
And my neck is in great pain now, what the fix.

I got up @ 7:20am cos' I received a text message from Entertainer, and then I replied until I fell asleep again, cos I was still tired.
Mum came in and called me up saying that Dad's bring us out for Lunch, ah lol.
I went over to my brother's bed and woke him up, and then I slept for awhile more.
He came out of the toilet, and then it was my turn.
I spent 15 whole minutes inside the washroom just to get ready, dosen't really makes sense uh.

Husband messaged me, saying he's having a fever, hahahahaha.
I thought it was 37.8 or something, turned out to be 39 degrees.
Told him to get a rest and everything, he ended up watching television, aiyah.
Forever being naughty, what to do, sigh.

Went to Bishan for Lunch. Met Uncle Edmund, ate and everything, Dad decided that he wants to go to Serangoon to pump his CNG so, yah, headed there.
On the way, listened to some sutra. Me and Brother kept very silent, don't wanna get a scolding from nowhere, so just concentrate on the sutra. [:
Took 15 minutes to reach Serangoon from Bishan, was super full.
Pumped gas, and then headed to Uncle Marsons' shop to collect Dad's spectacle cos it was sent for repair previously.
But then upon arrival, Uncle Marson said it was still under repair so, too bad.

Home Sweet Home after that.
Studied Science, and Anjali called and asked alot of questions regarding yesterday.
I don't know how to answer her, ohmygod, never mind then.
My neck is still very pain, wahlao eh, :(

It's Saturday today, hurahhhhhh.
And it'll be Sunday tomorrow, which means I still can wake up late for 1 more day before the new week begins, which is known as the Examination week uh, :o
Ahhhhhh sheeze.

Ok, it's time I go and revise.
Better stop blogging too often, if not my studies will be neglected.

bye.

Happy 76th month anniversary Girlfriend!
It's been 7 years plus already, looking back on the days when we were in class, reminds me of how loud our laughters can be.
Though we're now in different schools, but I've not forgotten you, not in the least.
Looking forward to the next meeting with you, ahhhhhhh, miss you like crazy!
Take care, study hard for your Mid-Year Examinations, I want my present! :)
(I know you're reading this somehow right now), heh, love ya!

Happy 14th Birthday Bestie!
Same as Girlfriend, I've known you for 7 years plus too.
We stayed near each other when we were in primary 2, and always went home together after choir practices.
You never fail to make me laugh with your jokes.
(Though I sometimes catch no balls lah.) Heh.
Oh and don't forget ah, Mr Hakim still owes us a second Swensens treat! :)
We shall go pester him for that the next time we go back, hehehehehehe.
I don't know if you'll read this since your computer is down, but I hope you will alright.
Love ya!