"And you'll forever be in my heart no matter what takes place.
" So yeah, I just got out of bed, and it's pouring really heavily at my side.
I had such a hard time trying to bring down my bloody fever last night which was @ 39 degrees.
My whole body was so warm, then I was giddy and everything.
Somehow got super tired after that uh.
Stupid. I went to tell Dad, he said later swine flu ah! I say you stop cursing me ah.
Then I gave him a later-I-really-have-I-box-you-first kind of face. :)
Fell asleep on Mum's bed around 10 plus, then woke up @ 12, then went to my room and sleep.
Realise that Dad and Mum went out, hahaha. So called them, they said they were having supper.
Then I went to sleep again.
And this is the I don't know how many times it has rained in the early morning.
It's like every 1 minute, 2 thunderstorms, really super irritating lah please.
I got so pissed off that I went to Mum's home office to sleep, so peaceful there.
So today's Mother's day, of course I've got a plan, :)
Ahhhhh, I just realise that I have to smear so many people's face on the 29th of May! Heh.
There's like 7 or 8 of them? Holy mama, I need help man.
Never mind, I shall go find my favourite people who are always very high when it comes to this.
They'll definitely love it to the maxxx, I guarantee.
So whoever birthday that I forgot to give you a present, or your present is still with me, or I was so kind enough to drop you a hint that I'll smear your face with cake, good luck uh. :)
Ok, the rain has finally come to an end, lol.
I gotta get going, need to reply tags and Shiyuan's spam, hahahaha.
And I am so tired and sleepy you have no idea man.
bye.HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL MUMS! :)