Metro Station - Shake It.
"I just hate the way how you imitate what I'm doing, bitch."
So remembered I said I'll give school a miss today? Hahahaha, not a joke, I really did. :)And since I was giving school a miss today, I continued sleeping till 7:30am before getting up to get ready to go to Brother's school with Mum to collect his report book.Cabbed down instead of taking a bus because we were left with 15 minutes. Reached KhengCheng just nice, 9:00am. Hahahaha.Walked all the way to the 4th floor, where my classroom was previously at. But Brother's class was at Block D so had to walk all the way to the end, super tiring I tell you.Maybe because I'm not to used to it already, 1 year 5 months not climbing the spiral staircase there is seriously bad, really bad, hahaha.Brian Koh's parents were in the same class with Mum as well. Cos Brenda's in 6.3 so, yeah.Mum took pretty long, 25 minutes just to talk to the teacher. I just cannot imagine about tomorrow. Definitely one die die thing, :(Daddy came and fetch us to Yishun for a haircut again, :)All of us cut hair, even Brother! His hair now, wahlao, I don't know how to describe.Then down to Sushi Tei for Lunch! :DPlus we've got ushering duty tomorrow again! Ahhhhhhhhh, me & Irfan are always the ones involve without fail, damn weird and funny anyway.We've got Flag Day on Saturday, and SANA Course on 1st of June. How nice to start the June holidays with right. :/Then leaving for Genting for 3 solid days, and then back to Singapore for a day, and to the Virgo for I don't know how many days. :)Ok, enough.I wanna go drink some water and watch television nowwwwww.bye.