<body>

Fun. @ 20 May, 2009

ARE YOU(S)
1.Are you single?
- Hahaha, definitely am.

2.Are you happy?
- Not only happy, but contented too, :]

3.Are you bored?
- You mean now? Not really.

4.Are you fair?
- Last time yes, now I don't know.

5.Are you Italian?
- Nope.

6.Are you intelligent?
- Nope, I wouldn't rate myself that high anyway.

7.Are you honest?
- When it's time to be honest, I will be honest. Too much honesty can sometimes lead you to troubles.

8.Are you nice?
- At times. Don't provoke me and I'm fine with you.

9.Are you Irish?
- Nah. :/

10.Are you Asian?
- Duh.

TEN FACTS
1)Name - Jovell Hoh.
2)Nickname/s - Jovella, Jojo, Jo and many more but im just lazy to list them out so yeah.
3)Birth place - Singapore.
4)Hair Colour - I've got many mixed neutral colours so, yah. It's inherited genes. Go find out yourself.
5)Natural hair style - Straight.
6)Eye colour - Brown.
7)Birthday - 24th July 1995. ♥
8)Mood - Depends, mood swings do occur at times though.
9)Favorite color - I ♥ all the colours lah ok.
10)One place you'd like/love to visit - Far East Plaza!

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE
-Have you ever been in love?
- Hahaha, yes.

-Do you believe in love at first sight?
- After that incident, not anymore I guess.

-Have you ever been hurt emotionally?
- Yes, twice and that's already fucking painful.

-Have you ever broken someone's heart?
- Yes, and only that once.

-Have you ever liked someone but never told them?
- Yeah, happened already lah. But he knows it now so, yeah.

-Are you afraid of commitment?
- Maybe? Not sure.

-Who was the last person you hugged?
- My Mum ♥.

-Who was the last person you said I love you to?
- Girlfriend Joyce.


TEN THIS OR THAT
1-Love or lust - Love. ♥
2-Hard liquor or beer - Hard Liquor.
3-Cats or dogs - Dogs lah of course.
4-A few best friends or any regular friends - I have tons of them, so which you want? :]
5-Creamy or Crunchy - Crunchy much preferred though. Heh.
6-Pencil or Pen - Pen.
7-Wild night out or romantic night in - Both would be perfect. :)
8-Money or Happiness - If I could really choose, I'd choose Happiness.
9-Night or day - Both.
10-IM or phone - Phone. ♥

TEN HAVE YOU EVERS
1-Been caught sneaking out - Nope, cos' I never sneaked out before.
2-Seen a polar bear - Duh.
3-Done something you regret - Break his heart, ok maybe?
4-Bungee jumped - Singaporeeeeeeee? YES. ♥
5-Eaten food that fell on the floor - Nope, eeew. That is so unhygenic.
6-Finished an entire jaw breaker - No!
7-Been caught naked - What the fug. This is just some plain shit question lah haiyo.
8-Wanted an ex bf/gf back - Yeah, once. But not anymore lah. Long given up already.
9-Wanted to disappear - Sometimes when Life actually seems so low, yes.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER
1-Smile or eyes - Both, :)
2-Light or dark hair - Hahaha, I'm okay with both.
3-Hugs or kisses - Both.
4-Shorter or taller - Taller.
5-Intelligence or attraction - Both lah, like duh.
6-Topman or Zara - Huh ! ? What rubbish is it talking about ?Hahas .
7-Funny or serious- Both.
8-Older or Younger - Older. :)
9-Outgoing or quiet - Outgoing's still the best so far lah.
10-Sweet or Bad - Sweet, who would want a bad one.

TEN HAVE YOU
1)Ever performed in front of a large crowd - Yeah, many times.
2)Ever talked on the phone for longer than an hour - Yeah. Longest was 8 hours.
3)Ever tried walking on your hands - I can do that.
4)Ever been to a rock concert - Yeah.
5)Ever been on a cheerleading team - Ya, primary school.
6)Ever been on a dance team - Yes.
7)Ever been on a sports team - Yeah. Why not?
8)Ever been in a drama play/production - Hahaha, yeap.
9)Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley - Not at the moment.
10)Ever been in a rap video? - Nope.

TEN... LASTS
Last phone call you made - Brother.
Last person you hugged - Mum. ♥
Last person you hung out with - Anjali & Eri.
Last time you worked - Before the march holidays ended.
Last person you talked to - Mum. ♥
Last person you texted - Sikai.
Last person(s) you went to the movies with - I forgot, it's been ages since I last caught a movie alrd.
Last person/thing you missed - Something really sad, Gabriel, you know it! :]

Ok so I was bored and started bloghopping and I found this on Annabel's blog and decided to do it for fun peace joy and laughter.

bye.