"I'm just going to believe that everything will be ok when it's not."
Haha, so yah, this is the third post that I have for today, I am really very bored now.
I know I am suppose to be revising, but apparently, I have totally no mood because of some people who anyhow pointed their fingers at me talking rubbish.
I seriously hate such people I tell you, it's making me really pissed off lah.
Assholes.
Never mind, I shall not get so worked up about it and shall ignore those kind of people.
It's not worth it anyway, heh.
So tomorrow is NPCC day, and I have to wear full uniform till my exams for tomorrow are over.
But thank god, I only have one paper, Geography. Which takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes?
And then after that I can change back to my uniform, but prolly won't, cos it's freaking hot and I'll prolly be wearing the councillor tee given during the retreat, heh. :)
I know Shiyuan will laugh, because he abit sot one. Today on the bus also sot, siao leh.
Im gonna sleep early tonight, and meeting Guanrong @ ToaPayoh Interchange tomorrow, heh.
Ok lah, I don't wanna become so naggy and full of crap.
bye.