<body>

But it's over now. @ 14 May, 2009

"What's the point of carrying on like this? It's totally meaningless."

Anyway so, I'm pretty bored.
There's Science Practical tomorrow, and there's nothing really much to revise about.
So I'm pretty free today, that's why I keep blogging non-stop lah.
Very bored now because I have nothing to do now, I need entertainment.
Ok yay I have entertainment now, from Gabriel.
Cos he's a little upset still, so I'm talking to him to make him feel better of course.
Wey, I'm always here for you lah ok. Holidays meet up, play basketball! [:
Don't be upset, just give everyone time, like what you told me whenever I was sad.

Girlfriend too, don't be upset alright? Smile ah.

No school next wednesday cos' it's Marking Day.
But I've got to go to work, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh sheeze. I don't wanna face the papers 8 hours lah.
Facing books in school for 7 hours plus is already a bore, what more the papers in office?
But I don't care, I'm so gonna drag Mum to bring me shopping somehow.
I haven't been going shopping for sometime already ok. I need to touch up on my clothes and each of everything. That's why I'm a spoilt brat in this. :/
And Mum promise to order more FBT for me. Hahahahaha, and Dad says he's gonna bring us to Thailand this holiday. So yah, more FBT colours! And also, more shopping sprees! Heh. :]

Reporting to school @ 0845am tomorrow, cos it's the first shift which is abcdefghijklmnopqrs!
Waking up at the same time, but prolly going over to Grandmama's house.
Because I miss my Grandparents alot alot alot alot now, :(
I haven't been there for 2 whole bloody weeks because of my examinations you know!
Then I want to listen to Grandmama telling me stories of what happen when I was a toddler.
She will keep repeating the same thing over and over and over and over again till I say this is the i-dont-know how many times she's repeating this, heh.

So yah, till here people.
I wanna get an early rest tonight lest I become sleepy tomorrow during practical exam.
Seriously don't wanna screw up like how someone did last year huh, :/
Ok that's it, enough blabbering if not I get too carried away and continue on with this post.

bye.