"I hope you have all you dream of."
I am so freaking bored. Prolly going out tonight for dinner since it's Mother's Day. :)
Was texting Rachel just now, she told me a million and one things.
Mother, if there's a 10th person, I will really drop into the river and drown I tell you.
So damn stupid lah, love where can force one? Right mother? [:
Anyway, not gonna reveal much about this, somewhat a secret lah.
So I came to use my computer, cos I got so pissed off with Mum's computer.
Keep auto-restart if I'll be disconnected from MSN, super irritating, waste of my time.
I came online, and then talked to Shiyuan.
Eh entertainer, love will treat you kind, just take your time ok? Don't rush.
And oh, remember what I told you on msn, :)
I wanna do quiz, but I can't seem to find any at the moment, sigh.
I'm also very confused now, I need help man, seriously.
Oops, I accidentally post this @ my private blog. Sheeze.
bye.