<body>

Too bad, I don't miss you. @ 25 April, 2009


Never say goodbye when you still want to try.
never give up when you still feel that you can take it.
never say you no longer love a person when you can't let go.


Im finally blogging, I cannot believe it because I was rushing through all my homeworks.
Geography to English to History to Literature to everything, ahhhhh sheeze.
Those teachers seriously know how to bomb our class with worksheets leh.
Damn tiring lah dey! [:

I got up @ 12:01pm, realising that I was having a terrible cramp.
I couldn't even get up from bed even, my back was pain, and so was my stomach, what a day to start off with can.
Brushed teeth and showerd, and then had Lunch before heading home, [:

Showered again cos' the weather is freaking hot after I reached home, and then rushed through all my homework, hahahaha.
Dad says we're going out for dinner so, ya.
I'll prolly blog after that again or something? Heh.

bye.

Everything is finally over, thank god for that.
If it weren't for my classmates and the rest who helped, I might have not end this easily.
I love them for that, and definitely thank them for that too.
Too bad, this means a full-stop to our friendship, so sorry uh.
You created this mess for me, I had no choice but to end it all by myself.