<body>

Tomorrow. @ 07 April, 2009

Today's great, but I felt sleepy right after Recess period was over, sigh.
Many things happened today, I was almost late for class and then I didn't get a scolding and so on.
I don't give a damn already I'm telling you, so pissed off.

I have totally no mood to post today, I'm really upset over some matters. :(
I'll blog again tomorrow maybe? I'll try my best ok?
And my maid is going back to her country tomorrow! :(
8-9 years with us, and she's going back now. But she'll be back in 2 months time.
Jovell, learn to be independent without your maid, it's time already.

I might not be attending school.
1. I'm fucking upset over what happened today @ school.
2. I want to send my maid off to the airport!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
3. I don't want to see some people's face. They suck big time.
4. I lost my mood for the entire week, seriously.

And my dear daliah, she's very super duper ultra mega upset.
Girl, be strong ok? We're always here for you lah! [:
Hahahaha, cheerios uh!

And not bad!
My brother went to confess to the girl he liked for so long during his Chinese Enrichment class today!
I got really shocked when the girl told me on msn, seriously.
I think, why will my brother do that? I went to confirm with him, and it's true!

Ohmygod, holy mama.

JULY Birthdays: Fun to be with. Secretive. Difficult to fathom and to be understood.Quiet unless excited or tensed. Takes pride in oneself. Has reputation.Easily consoled. Honest. Concerned about people?s feelings. Tactful.Friendly. Approachable. Emotional temperamental and unpredictable. Moody andeasily hurt. Witty and sparkly. Not revengeful. Forgiving but never forgets.Dislikes nonsensical and unnecessary things. Guides others physically andmentally. Sensitive and forms impressions carefully. Caring and loving.Treats others equally. Strong sense of sympathy. Wary and sharp. Judgespeople through observations. Hardworking. No difficulties in studying. Lovesto be alone. Always broods about the past and the old friends. Likes to bequiet. Homely person. Waits for friends. Never looks for friends. Notaggressive unless provoked. Prone to having stomach and dieting problems.Loves to be loved. Easily hurt but takes long to recover.

Seriously uh, how true can that get right.
But seriously also, it is true! Ohmygod, hahaha.

I want to go off now.
I need peace.
Just seriously fucking leave me alone and don't talk to me.
Sms would be nice, calls, no way. I'd just prolly hang up on you if I don't know you well.
I'm really upset, I need a breather right now.

goodbye.