<body>

Really, it's declared over. @ 27 April, 2009


Ok well, I got pretty upset today, but I don't wanna mention anything about it.
Really is terrible anyway, so since I'm not involve already and mine is settled, I don't wanna talk about it either, really sucky anyway.
I'll talk about what happened after school instead okay? That'll make me happier uh, [:

After school, rushed out to the front gate cos' Mummy came and passed me my History books.
Then went to buy Apple Juice before heading up for the AVA room with Sheereen & Shiyuan.
Finally, after walking up the stairs for so long, we finally reached.
I said climbing up the stairs, the both of them said I was spiderwoman, what the hell.
Had lesson all the way till 3:30pm before going to Entertainment Centre's Macdonald for Lunch.

Lunch with Gary, Shiyuan, Anjali & myself.
Over @ Macdonalds, I tell you, super ultra funny can.
Saw Justin & Hidaya over there, hahahahahaha.
We ordered food, then went up to sit down. Anjali went to the toilet, we 3 talked alot, seriously.
We talk until we laugh, then Gary, ohmygod, he freaking funny I swear.
Then when she came back, she already knew something was going on already.

Gary definitely knows how to busted people, I laughed until I crazy.
Anjali answered alot of questions which will lead her to being busted, damn hilarious lah!
Then after awhile, she decided not to talk already, cos later kena busted again die, heh.
And oh!
I saw Bestie, Yanching & Geraldine @ Entertainment Mac's too! :D
Haven't seen Geraldine for a long time already, hahahahahaha, got surprised though.
Home with Anjali after that.

Shiyuan busted me! WAHLAO!
Cos last time my mum called, my mum ask who he was, I said Lee Shi Yuan.
Then today, somehow, I thought Caiyi called him, then I somewhat said something like Hi, then I kena busted back, what the fix!
He go say, ah my friend ah? Jovell Hoh, ahhh hoh, xin en! Idiot man, heh.
Then he said something half-way, his bus come, he just go, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. -.-

Ok, I wanna go take my shower.
Everything will be ok by tomorrow, I believe.

bye.