1) What is the subject u hate the most?
- None, everything's fine with me. [:
2) What happened at 10a.m today?
- I was eating Breakfast with my family.
3) When did u last cry?
- Last night, fix you morons.
4) What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
- Bread?
5) What do you want in your life now?
- Alot of things, I guess.
6) Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up with a hood?
- Both. [:
7) Who do you hate?
- No one at the moment uh,[:
8) What is your favourite thing to put on your bed?
- My pillow, My bolster, My blanket, My teddy bear. [:
9) What bottom are you wearing now?
- FBT.
10) What is the nicest thing in your inbox and by who?
- If
11) Do you wish to make your relationship complicated?
- Nah, what for stir up trouble from nowhere.
12) Are you wearing anything that you borrowed from someone?
- Nope. [:
13) What is the last movie you caught?
- Marley & Me!
14) What is the oldest message in your inbox n by who?
- "Don't reply _____ sms." By my chairman.
15) What are you proud of ?
- Nothing.
16) What was the last song you sang out loud?
- Love story by Taylor Swift.
17) Do you have a nickname?
- Definitely do. [:
18) What does your last received message say?
- "Waaah will scared of me de ah o.o i thought you still need boom me?" by Sikai.
19) What time did you go to school yesterday?
- It was a Saturday my dear.
20) Are you currently happy?
- Yes. But not 100% happy though.
21) Who gives you best advice?
- My ex, Joel. [:
22) Do u eat whipped cream right out of a can?
- Ewwww, definitely no.
23) Who did you last talk on the phone with?
- No one.
24) Is anything bugging you now?
- Nope. [:
25) Who/what was the last person who made you laugh?
- My mum! :D
26) Do u wear Toe Shoes?
- HAHA. Ask me if you wanna know asshole. [:
27) Who was the last person you miss called from?
- Anjali.
28) Have you ever had your heartbroken?
- Duh.
29) Who annoys you the most?
- My brother, at times only. [:
30) Do you have a crush on anyone now?
- Uh, yes.
31) Have you ever done cocaine?
- What the fix! -.-
32) What's the colour of your room?
- White/Beige.
33) Would you kill someone for a billion dollars?
- Crazy. I'm not so desperate for money lah please.
34) Do u believe in saying talk is cheap?
- Maybe? Heh.
35) Who was the last person to lie on your bed?
- Me, myself, I. [:
36) Who was the last person who hugged you?
- [:
37) What do you wan to say to the person you have a crush on?
- This is personal, I shan't reveal it. [:
38) Do you have a life?
- What do you think?
39) Have you ever thought that someone had die when he didn't?
- Nope.
40) What's the reason behind your blog song?
- I've removed my blog song a long time ago already.
41) Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
- errrr, wenkai, sikai, joel, myself, joyce, fanny.
42) When was the last time you smile?
- Today. [:
43) What are you listening to now ?
- The sound of the keyboard typing.
44) Have you changed this year?
- I don't know.
45) Are you talking to someone else while doing this?
- Yes, my mum.
46) Do you walk with your eyes open or close?
- Open lah of course.
47) Is there a quote by your living?
- Yah.
48) Do you want someone you don't have?
- Definitely. Pretty please? [:
49) Have you ever played an instrument?
- Yeah.
50) What was the worst idea you thought of this week?
- Something really bad, but forget it anyway.
51) What were you doing last night at 11pm?
- Prolly snoring away? HA.
52) Are you happy with your love life now?
- Im not in love anyway.
53) What song describes your love life?
- I already said im not in love at the moment!
54) Does that person you love know you like him/her?
- HAHAHA. I don't think so, because I've got no one in mind yet.
55) Who always make u laugh?
- Shalini/Daliah/Chee Hao/Shiyuan. [:
56) Do you speak other languages?
- Yah.
57) Are you blond?
- Nope. [:
58) What is your middle name?
- WHAT DO YOU THINK?
59) What are you doing tomorrow?
- Tuition @ Home after school? [:
60) What do you think you are ?
- Human, Student.
61) Who do you choose to die with?
- My family of course. [:
73) Who do you admire the most?
- My parents.
74) Which month were you born in?
- July.
75) How are you feeling now?
- Tired and worn out.
76) What time is it now?
- 3:57pm.
77) Where are you now?
- At home, like duh. Where else would I be, lol.
78) What colour would you like to dye your hair?
- No colour, just leave it as it is. [:
79) Why are you doing this?
- Because I have nothing better to do already.
80) What do you do when you feel moody?
- Call someone and talk to that someone.
81) At what age do you want to get married?
- Not the time to talk about this yet uh.
82) Who is more important?
- Family members! [:
83) Do you have enough confidence?
- Not really I guess.
84) Who is the person you trust the most?
- Anjali & Daliah! [:
85) Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
- Yeah. It's true anyway.
86) If you have a dream that hasn't come true, what would you want it to be?
- HAHA. Not going to reveal it here though.
87) What are your goals for this year?
- Score well for examinations and tests. [:
88) Do you believe in internal life?
- HAHAHAHA. -.-
89) What do you love?
- Family, Friends. [:
90) Do you believe in global warming?
- Yeah. It's happening right now what.
91) What feeling do you hate the most?
- That particular feeling.
92) Do you treasure every single friendship of yours?
- Duh.
93) Do you give up 2nd chances easily?
- Nope.
94) Who cares for you the most?
- Family and friends of course.
95) What do you think is your most important thing in your life?
- Family and friends lah.
96) What would you bring when you fight?
- I don't fight.
97) What is the thing you regret?
- The thing that I did in primary school. FIX.
98) What will you feel when nobody cares about you?
- How you will feel is how I will feel.
99) What if your stead two-timed u?
- I'm not attached, but if he did, I'll slap him 100 times before I kick him.
100) Do you still love your ex?
- NO, N-O NO! FIX YOU, fancy asking me this question.