<body>

the next one. @ 26 April, 2009

Somewhat, I got bored.
So I found this @ June's blog, so I decided to do it, heh.

1) Think back five months ago, were you single?

Duh.

2) Who can you blame for your bad mood today?
Im not in a bad mood, [:

3) How was your night last night?
Totally terrible.

4) How do you feel right now?
Like how I feel on any other days.

5) Who were the first 2 people you heard this morning?
Mum & Brother.

6) What are you listening to?
Over you by Christ Daughtry. [:

7) Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
Hahaha, I don't care anyway.

8) Last thing you bought?
Jumper! :D

9) Are you a jealous person?
Not really.

10) Does it take a lot to make you cry?
HAHA, go ask the people around me.

11) What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
Having Mathematics tuition.

12) Think a lot before you sleep?
Hahaha, at times only.

13) What's running through your mind right now?
How will school be like tomorrow.

14) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex you can talk to?
Definitely.

15) Do you like to cuddle/snuggle?
Why not ask yourself first, then perhaps come and try asking me again?

16) Is there anybody you wish you could be spending time with right now?
Hahahaha, of course.

17) Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
Nah. I want to be alone today. [:

18) Is your life anything like it was a year ago?
A totally different thing lah.

19) How late did you stay up last night?
I didn't even sleep for god's sake.

20) You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life, what is it?
Water, duh. Don't be dumb.

21) Have you lost contact with someone you wish you didn't wish to lose?
So far, no. And I don't wish to either, [:

22) Who are your favorite people to talk to when you’re down?
There are 10 of them, HA.
Joyce,Fanny,Anjali,Eri,Vanessa,Menda,Aizat,Sikai,Rachel,Gabriel. [:

23) Does anyone call you baby?
HAHA, no.

24) Are you a patient person?
You can say so, [:

25) What is the last thing you said out loud?
Get lost!

26) Any plans for tomorrow?
Of course.

27) What can't you wait for?
Can't wait for school to start tomorrow.

28) Would you go out in public looking like you do right now?
Why not?

29) What's the worst way to say I love you?
Many ways.

30) Seven weeks from now will you be in a relationship?
I don't know, I don't think so either, I don't want to either.

31) What do you carry with you at all times?
My cellphone.

32) Are you mean?
At times, heh.

33) What holiday is your birthday closest to?
June holidays I guess.

34) What's the last thing you searched for on Google?
Another title manager for Windows Live Messenger.