<body>

Last day of posting before I mug. @ 29 April, 2009

Dearest love,
I hope life treats you kind.
And I hope you have all you've dreamed of.
And I wish to you, joy and happiness.
But above all this, I wish you love.


Hey guys, [:

Today's pretty long, thousands of things happened during school time, sigh.
I'll elaborate one by one okay? But not in proper because I'm already dead beat uh.
So yah, just bear with the short ones for awhile, I really need to mug and rush through this.
So sorry! Heh.

USSR : Okay yay! I finally managed to sit down still and read March's reader's digest cos' Sikai borrowed my April's so I borrowed his March's since I realised I haven't finish reading about the part that says "45 things your doctor won't tell you."
But anyway, I realise it's true uh. Because it makes sense, hehe.

Literature : It took me a pretty long time to find where I kept my brochure cos' my file was filled with hell many papers. And then because of that, I panicked like some crazy woman.
After everything, I managed to find it, phew*. I thought I forgot to bring it to school or something you know! -.-'
Then had some worksheet to be done while 2N2 catch up on the rest of the worksheets that 2N1 has done before already. [:

English : Mr Nurudin is on medical leave so another female teacher takes over, but apparently, I've forgotten her name so, heh.
Everything was practically slack slack slack all the way cos' we had nothing to do, really.
We barely even touch the textbook this year, what a bloody waste of money please.
Talked to many people, and then Ms Wylde came in for 15 minutes to tell us about English Paper 1, super funny I tell you.
Heh.

History : Went through test paper, asshole. My marks, what the fix, freaking unfair lah.
But never mind anyway, hahahahahahahahahahaha.
Then she continued talking about English Paper 2 and the History Format and everything, and this was the last history lesson with her till the Mid Year Examinations are over ok. :(

Recess : I went to the canteen, Annabel cried, alamak. Wilson worried, HAHA. :]
Menda talked to me, aiyah, she always talk to me whenever I see her, damn hilarious eh.
Then I went up for lessons, [:

Geography : Nothing much but just revising and re-calling back on Mind Map, which is easy now.
And then when I actually think back, I realise that during Secondary 1, I hated Mind Map to the core, because I couldn't really absorb the 6 figure grid reference thingy.
But then now, in Secondary 2, being able to finally absorb it, is really a joy & relief, [:
Brian was super freaking irritating, I swear.

IPW : This period totally ruined my mood.
Excuse me, you guys have no legs is it? Your parents did born you with legs uh?
Why so special? People walk to 5th floor, you people must take lift, end up not getting scolded.
But I was the one getting scolded, even worse, by the Principal.
Fuck you idiots who took the lift, made me get a scolding for nothing, -.-

Values Education : Whoa, Hendrick & Jinrou quarrelled. Super fierce.
Melvyn got so pissed off he shouted, I just sat there, keep silent cos I was already pissed off.
She still got the cheek to say I was at fault, well, FUCK YOU I was freaking not at fault.
Go ask Hendrick and he'll tell you everything you bloody bitch.
Ms Boey talked to the class, and then everyone became silent from nowhere, how nice.

After school, went to the canteen with Anjali, [:
Melvyn & Co. joined after that, then they were joking around and everything.
I laughed until I crazy, Menda laughed too, but she was worse, because of Brian, heh.
And he cheat lah! Debate where can anyhow talk one! Wahlao eh.
I lose lah, he anyhow talk also can, what the fix.

Then left school with Mel & Co. cos Anjali wanted to go with Hira so, hahahahaha.
They chased after the bus while I took my own sweet time to walk to Grandma's house.
Slept for awhile after I reached her house cos I was very sleepy & tired already.
Uncle Simon & Mummy came half an hour later cos Daddy can't make it to pick us up.
Went to fetch Alicia and headed for Lunch @ Hougang Point.
And I tell you, I saw alot of hot guys, seriously.
But then again, I only had one person in my mind, which I kept telling myself not to think about the hot guys, hehehe.

Home after that, and took a shower before coming here to update. [:
Examinations are nearing so, today will be my official last day of posting, I promise.
I'll be back only AFTER the MID-YEAR EXAMINATIONS okay?
Also, will be back with more photos too!

bye.