<body>

It's over now. @ 24 April, 2009

Everything is finally over, thank god.
I managed to pull through this and finally, I made it.
Thanks to all who helped too! [:

I was really busy last night, so I didn't have the time to come here and blog.
Sorry uh, heh.
Yesterday was pretty ok, had totally no mood for alot of things, I guess it's the mood swings that I had? Sigh.
Dad fetched us home, and I showered and went out all the way to Yishun just to thin my hair, thanks to Dad, hehehe. [:

Today was alright, yes, I cried during recess, whoever texted me saying don't cry and so on, thanks a million, but I really wanna know who you are, [:
Melvyn & Co. were there, and everything was ok.
Assembly was about Recycling, hahahaha.
Ate and then came to Grandmama's house.
Ok uh, I wanna go and sleep, I'm super tired and sleepy already.

I'll prolly be back tomorrow ok? [:

bye.