School's a bore today.
It's a terrible day, with dark clouds over Jovell and Vanessa's head today too.
Sigh.
USSR : I just cannot concentrate on reading my book, I always get distracted no matter what. Because I'm a typical kaypoh person, HA.
And then Sheereen kept talking to me about something, that really distracted me somehow or rather.
I keep turning to the back, to see what the rest were doing, and what I saw was, they weren't even reading too.
How nice right? [:
Science : Ms Cicilia returned to us the Science workbook, asking us to do the corrections. Super long I tell you, the question about Osmosis especially, wahlao.
Hendrick & Melvyn sorta had a conflict during lesson time, long story lah.
Mathematics : Very super duper shag. Tried my very best to be awake and listened to Mrs Tan, hahahahaha.
And it continues.
Me and Vanessa got upset during D&T lesson, and decided to go to the toilet.
I was suppose to buy a new bag today but, too bad.
:(
bye.
I love you, just see it for yourself. [: