<body>

I lost you. @ 27 April, 2009

I don't know what to say anymore, I've become speechless already.
I wanna burst out in tears, I cannot hold back my tears any longer.
Many things can't really describe how I'm feeling right now.
I seem to feel so, I don't know how to talk about this feeling either.
I lie on my bed, and started thinking about today's happening.
Then I realise I really was jammed with my decisions and everything.
I closed my eyes, and I fell asleep.
But just within that few minutes, I dreamt of many things.
It was as though I slept for a few hours. I woke up in tears, and I realise what was wrong already.
I don't know what's wrong with me these days.
Maybe it's my mood swings because of my period, I really don't know.
I'm lost, I'm having such a terrible headache now, I wanna stop everything and rewind time.
As I look at the things you've given me when we were together, I can't help it but start crying all over again from Square 1.

It's been 2 months since I last talked to you.
Each night, I'd wonder how you are doing now, is everything alright or something.
But I guess after tonight, there won't be such a thing happening anymore.
I decided that I've to let you go, because I know no matter what, history won't repeat itself.
That's too bad, I'm sorry love.
Goodbye, i'll always miss you.

This is a good time to speak up and clear the air of any grievances you have been holding on to for some time. Personal subjects are the topic of discussion now. Reminiscing, remembering, daydreaming about and reflecting on the past is likely as well. Use what you may learn about yourself and your partner to grow together not apart.

What the?!
It's really true, I found this on Facebook anyway.
Freaking super ultra mega true. Wahlao, how nice, -.-