<body>

Hell no. @ 26 April, 2009

So sorry, I had to run away just now cos' I realise I was sorta late for tuition, hehe.
Hence the BRB before these 2 lines, edited already, so sorry ah!

I couldn't sleep at all last night, NOT A WINK.
And I was so freaking bored that I went out with Mum to Caltex to buy cup noodles to eat, also along with the magazine Seventeen!
Super interesting uh the magazine, I read it till the end, but still, I was wide awake, sigh.
I don't know why either, maybe it's because I wasn't tired or what.

I managed to get some sleep @ 5am and waking up @ 8:30am because I really couldn't get to sleep no matter how I turn or flip myself over, so, too bad Jovella.
I got up, went to take a shower, and then washed up and everything, went for Breakfast. [:
Watched television and everything, then I decided to blog.
But then I realise that I was late for tuition, so stupid.
Late because I haven't finish my homework, but tuition was at home so, yah. hehe.

Mathematics tuition officially begins @ 12:30pm for me.
Couldn't concentrate in the least at first because I was studying Geography previously before tuition, ahhhhhhhhhhhh!
And then slowly, I managed to absorb many things and then ta-dahhhhh, 2:30pm stricks the clock and I'm free again, hahahahaha. [:

Had Lunch, and came here to blog for awhile before continuing with my revision with Geography.
And Kim is back in Singapore already, hahahaha, like finally.
My brother was so freaking happy lah, he happy until cannot smile already uh. ha.

School tomorrow again, but not really a long day.
Not staying back either, guess I'm coming home straight to revise/mug or whatever you wanna call it, cos' I sense something really bad already, seriously.
I obviously do not want that bad thing to happen, and if it does, I'll be the first to faint, I promise you that ok.

Sigh big big.

And we've got double period of Art and Mother Tongue tomorrow, how freaking nice ok!
I freaking hate so much periods of things, really. Giving me a hard time, assholes.
Hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow, especially during all the lessons time.
I quarrelled with ABCDEFGHIJLKMNOPQRSTUVWYXZ and I don't wanna talk to him/her.
Hell no because I know I will definitely flare up if I talk to him/her tomorrow.
My anger towards him/her hasn't gone down yet, not in the least I tell you.
Seems like many of us are having conflicts with him/her eh? Forget it then.

Relationships are failing nowadays. No offence lah.
To those happy couples, last long okay! [:
I see many people having problems, especially those from our school, what's more, councillors.
Wahpiang, I see until I became speechless, seriously.
For the first time that this ever happens to me, I got a big shock of my life.
Ah, I don't wanna think about that now, no, not at this point of time ok.
Because it'll totally spoil the atmosphere and everything, really.

I got my jumper, finally.
Was browsing around @ this particular shop, and I caught sight of the jumper! :D
I was super happy, went to try it without realising how much it was, heh.
Mummy paid for it though, thank you mum! [:
Super nice and comfy, but I won't be using it anytime now because I doubt I'll be stepping out of the house that often rather than from School to Home and Home to school.
I know lah, boring life right.
But then again, I've got no choice, Mid-Year is just a week away!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Ok, this should be about it already.
Pretty long enough for you all to read, tags are most welcomed!
Love you guys.
Wait for my next post ok! :D

bye.