Current Music : You raise me up - Westlife.I'm back, yes, definitely to update this place, cos it's all in a bloody damn mess now. :(
So bear with it for awhile ok? Just this post only, yes, I promise you that lah.
Hahahahaha. Thanks anyway! [:
Yesterday.
Okay so, Mum's birthday yesterday first okay? Hahaha.
After much consideration, Dad decided to bring us to
East Coast Park for Seafood for dinner.
Super shiok, especially the
crab. The uncle showed us the crab for 5 minutes, and 10 minutes later, the crab was served. How short it's life is anyway. :]
Had a short walked down the beach before heading back to the car.
Took photos on the way back, super hilarious I tell you. Many candid shots too.
Brother slept after that, how fast he gets tired lah.
And seriously, I saw something that I shouldn't have seen it yesterday, fuck.
Ah sheeze, and I was sneezing all the way, until I reached home.
Reached home, washed up, and changed. Slept straight away after that. :]
And I had a pretty nice dream as well, I woke up smiling to myself anyway.
Today.
Beverly came over today again! :] She super adorable lah.
I was up in my room, playing computer, and she opened the door, and said, I am back!
I laughed lah of course. Then she hugged me. :)
Mum decided to bring us out, so we brought that
little naughty girl along too.
Surprisingly, she didn't gave Mum any problems at all! Instead, she was a good girl.
She bought a colouring book, I bought a storybook, wanted to buy New Moon, but ended up buying Betrayed from Night Series, quite a nice book though. Brother bought Archie's Double Digest.
Ate KFC and bus-ed home. Little Naughty girl was tired, and fell asleep.
She went home @ 6:40pm with her Dad. Brother was @ Brian Choo's house for a party I think.
Dad asked me to follow him again, went to see houses.
Fetched Brother and Samuel aftermath. :)
Home, changed, and then I came here to blog since the previous posts were really short uh.
Hahahahahaaaaa.
There's school tomorrow, how fast right, sigh.
And I want to study hard, yes, I really must do that. My grades can't slip.
Tina says I should follow her on friday night, cos she got smashed by Kerry! Laughs*
Okay luh, this is enough already.
I ought to go and get some rest and sleep, if not my husband will nag at me like siaooo.
bye.