Gossiping, talking crap during recess, going out together, comforting one another when they're down or upset.That's what friends are for, right? :)So to all my Girlfriends, Besties, Bitches, and all that I know of, stay happy always, study hard, play hard, I'll always be there for all of you! :]And so, today was sorta alright, nothing really went wrong though, heh.
Hope everyone had a great day ah! :D
USSR : No reading period today because it was the launch of the International Friendship Week. So, yah. The plants were all in front of the hall, and the councillors were all at the back making alot of noise, super fun lah dey! [:
Azreen another joker I tell you. I look at him, he look at me, with his eyes wide open.
I seriously laugh like some shit lah, I couldn't stop. Hairi also another one lah!
Mathematics : Ohmygodness me. Today's mathematics class was super duper ultra mega shag.
Teacher did a revision about everything that we've covered since the first day of school uh.
But her main focus was on factorisation and expansion cos' she says the class is weak in Factorisation, sigh.
And there's definitely homework I tell you, hahahahahaha, too bad for me and 2N1. :(
What to do, Mid-Year examinations coming already what, gotta mug.
Science : There was a Science test today on Cells, super funny during the test.
Shan't really elaborate on what happened, later kena scolding then I first to die, heh.
But really, the test was pretty easy, HAHAHAHAHA! [:
English : And then we had an English test. Letter Of Complain format, ah shit.
I caught Jieying cheating man, and Shalini sabo! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I took 10 minutes to finish the entire paper, wasn't really easy cos' have to think about the ending and all, hehe.
This is what happens when you don't revise before your test.
Get it? :)
Recess : Slacked @ Art Room with Melvyn. Alot of problems and things and people involved.
I sorta got a shock of my life lah, seriously. But in any case, I'm not involve and don't want to be.
Eugene helped me get my burger cos teacher wanted to talk to me, thanks eugene! [:
And then problems started to surface just when recess was about to end, how nice right.
But super funny lah. :]
Art : I didn't really do much today, cos I finished up everything during the previous lesson already so, yah.
I went to get the plate, and started painting every single paper plate/plate that I see there.
Super fun, and Melvyn was definitely mad, so was Daliah who was trying to pull my skirt down but to no avail, heh! Try again next time uh.
Chinese : Got back test results, super phew. I thought I failed, asshole.
45/65, ahhhhh, damn lucky this time, if I fail, I'll die on the spot, seriously.
Did corrections and everything. Shiyuan test paper was damn funny luh dey.
He wrote 2N3 for the class when he was in 2N2, he wrote SHIYUAN instead of his chinese name.
Blur sotong lah he, really.
Heh.
After school, headed to Kheng Cheng School to wait for Brother and Mum.
Went over to Lorong 5 to have Lunch before heading off to fetch Alicia from the student care.
Went up to their house, and then off to Hougang Mall cos' I wanted to get a bag.
Finally, after a long time of thinking, I finally got it, heh.
Home sweet home after that! [:
Showered, and then came here to blog.
And ohmygod. I haven't complete my maths homework, sheeze.
Gotta complete it before I've to stay back for recess tomorrow, ahhhhhh.
Till here, love you all ok! :)
bye.