<body>

Clear blue sky. @ 02 April, 2009

Same as yesterday, I'll keep this a really short post uh, cos I'm sick. :(

And so, I got up @ 7:15am instead of 7am today, and brushed teeth.
Changed and ate breakfast before leaving for school. Met Tina and Guanrong @ the bus stop together with Shiyuan.
Shiyuan says he's given up, ass.

Role Call @ the usual place, and then followed by lessons.
My phone battery died out on me during Mother Tongue period, fuck.
Then I got into a really bad mood after that, because something happened.
Had a meeting with the Speech Day committee teachers and ushers, and then went to Interchange with Vanessa and Dinah.
Met Dad outside OCBC bank, had late lunch, and home. :]

And my cousin is on the television advertisement for KFC! [:
Yes, the new one. The pizza that costs $6.90, the advertisement where the dad and mum wanted to buy pizza, and the son brings all his friends along!
Zachary is the one with the black hat and the one with the trumpet, :)
I got shock when I saw him. And just that, he gets $200?! I'm jealous. :/

Okay, I'm ranting everything on my private blog.

bye.