
When I first knew you, you weren't as flirtatious as how you are now.
What actually happened? You seem to have different girlfriends almost every week!
Fuck you, stop it.
Im bored people. And I seriously can't wait to get back to school tomorrow.
I miss everyone luh. Going to get really busy tomorrow as well, sigh.
My maid has reached the Phillipines, and hopefully, she'll bring my favourite thing back,[:
She'll be back in a month's time or so, around there I guess.
And Dad promise to buy Mum an Iphone too! Ah fuck. I want it so badly I tell you.
My brother's getting the 5.0 megapixel navigator phone, ass!
I don't care I tell you, I must go and trade-in, better still, buy new one!
Pissed off.
Just chill Jovell chill. :)
I'm currently on the phone with Anjali, she's updating me about everything that happened/took place in school today, super hilarious lah!
I cannot stop laughing please. My stomach's in great pain now, :( hahahahaha.
That's why it's a great thing to be in school, funny things happens all the time you know.
MY PHONE IS DEAD. FUCK!