The heart has its reasons which reason does not know.
Watch your thoughts, they become words.
I can finally blog again, yay.
I was busy finishing up all the episodes that I hadn't seen for the past few days.
I'm very hungry today, I don't know why.
I just had dinner a few hours ago, and I'm hungry again, how fast.
I bet my dinner hasn't digest totally yet even, sigh.
See that
Styrofoam Heart there?
I was talking to Dad about something on Monday, and I somehow poked out a
heart like that. :)
I sharpened the edges, and ta-dahhhhhh, there comes out the
heartshape.
I didn't expect that I could somehow or rather poked out a
heart anyway.
Gay is really dumb I tell you. Damn gong and blur also.
He sprays the perfume into the air, and tastes it, how stupid right.
No doubt it's stupid, but I laughed until I couldn't stop. Mum had to tell me to stop.
I was reading March's Reader Digest, super thick one this month eh.
I read till the Kindness part, and decided to use the computer, cos I had the sudden urge of Blogging.
And speaking of that, I haven't really been updating my Livejournal, and tina's post is so long.
I forgot my Livejournal Password somehow, gee.
It's already 7:01pm now, and Gay is going back @ 10pm.
I will
NOT give him my bolster and blanket, cos he'll take it and never return it back to me. :(
And oh, Gay's Mum called my handphone just now, telling him that his parents are coming @ 10.
I thought it was my previous tutor, so I said, Hi Mrs Lim! :) -.-
How stupid can I really get right?
Lunch tomorrow @
Mos Burger with Grandmama.
Couldn't make it on time to meet her today cos I was really tired, so was my Brother.
After Lunch, heading for Grandmama's place, staying there till Sunday.
I'll try to blog over there, provided if I'm willing to wait for the laggy computer to start up slowly.
I'm still tired, a pity that the holidays are ending real soon, in 2 days time.
Sigh and sigh and more sigh(s).
- edited @ 7:58pm -
Okay, Gay says the calligraphy pen smells like shit, seriously.
Brother and Jonathan playing Spiderman on the PS2. I've managed to snatch the computer from Gay. Super weirdo.
And I'm suppose to finish reading March's issue of Reader's Digest, cos there'll be a test when school re-opens. How fast tests comes, and how slow holidays arrives right.
I'm still hungry, shit shit shit, damn damn damn, shit shit shit.
I'll be back tomorrow morning, I guess? Not pretty sure.
I'll see how about it, Mos Burger for Lunch tomorrow! :)
Okay now I cannot blog in peace because some Gay wouldn't let me blog in peace.
He die die also want to take the computer and use.
Ah fine.
bye.