Okay! :)
I'm kicking and alive, and I'm back to blogging after 3 days! Say yay.
It's been a really long weekend for me, and a tiring one at that.
But thank god, god has mercy on everyone.
It's the March holidays already! :D How fast right.
Ok, i'll go summarize everything now. Just you wait!
............
Friday.
Really fun and enjoyable. I enjoyed my day best, I had the most laughters and also, the most tears. So, it's rather a good and bad side of the day too. :)
And now, lesson talking time.
USSR : Boring piece of shxt. I got really tired, and i almost fell asleep even! But then, Ms Kaur was looking @ my group of people throughout the whole of reading period, so I didn't dare sleep or anything. There goes my wonderful sleep, sigh! But never mind, i'm ok with it. :)
Geography : The entire class spent the entire time of the lesson doing their filings and everything. I thought I lost some of my worksheets, but ended up that majority of it were with Ms Liu all these time, hahahahaha. I got really shocked anyway. :)
So, I passed filing, and there goes the bell, which was pretty fast eh.
Physical Education : I FINALLY PASSED MY 2.4 NAPFA RUN, THIS IS THE SECOND ATTEMPT! :)
I could say I was pretty pleased that I passed, cos I improved by 3 minutes, which is great to me, maybe not to you but, yes, it's at least a PASS.
I ran all the way with Shalini, with me pulling her, and her pulling me. :) Real fun!
Mother Tongue : I got noisy and hyper in class. As usual, Shiyuan took my orange watch again.
Teacher let us do some worksheet on the current chapter she's teaching, and I managed to finish it without any help this time, :)
Recess : I slept in class for awhile, heh.
I'm going to skip all the way to after school. :D
.
.
.
Okay, I got my result slip back, was pretty okay, failed Science by 6 marks.
The rest all passed. :) Quite pleased I should say.
Ground Leadership Camp @ 2.
Had such a great time during the day, had a little tiff with Sheereen @ night.
Azreen & Co. were making me laugh when I was @ the staircase crying.
Thanks to them that I stopped, and I talked to the rest about other things.
Learned quite alot of things too!
And oh!
Thank you all for the sticky notes on my paper! :)
Love you guys many okay?
But I got upset cos I had to leave early for Grandad's birthday function.
SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
I went home, showered and changed, and went to Changi Beach.
Rained after a few hours, and then went for a tour.
Saw Old Changi Hospital, HAHAHAHAHA.
I'm really tired to update all at one shot.
Perhaps, the next time prolly.
I'll be out with Vanessa & Co. tomorrow, so yeah, wait for my post!
Genting on Tuesday too!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS PEOPLE!
LOVES.
okay.
bye.