<body>

shattered. @ 17 March, 2009

You tore it up into pieces, just like how you tear white paper up.
You didn't bother about anyone else's feeling, but only yours.
How selfish can you be.
You think of nothing but only of yourself and only yourself I mean.


It's a fresh day today too! :)
Mum came over to my room and woke me up @ 7:52am, how early huh.
I thought we were leaving for Genting or something already, but turns out to be that we're going to the market for marketing, lol.

Therefore, I headed straight to the toilet for a super duper nice shower. :)
I was really fresh after that, everything was bright and clear and the air was smelling great!
Read the newspapers before sending Shawn off to school.
He's got Leadership Workshop today uh, that's why the trip to Genting's @ night.
But never mind, it's worth the wait after all.
And they're going cycling laterrrrrrr, i'm not, hahahaha.
Because I want to sleep! :)

And so, went for marketing and Breakfast, met Uncle Edmund, and then home.
Here I am blogging, using messenger, listening to Who Knew by Pink.
Waiting for time to pass by quickly cos I want to go to Genting!

And oh.
I've got somethings to make clear first.

1) Ah Gay is GLENN and NOT FIRDAUS. Please get the facts right.

2) From now onwards, I will call Glenn, Gay instead of Ah Gay, because people will mistake Ah Gay for another person.

3) I'm not together with FIRDAUS, stop probing, it's really very irritating, it's getting on my nerves too.

4) Gay's only my real close brother among so many brothers that I've got, it's normal. Not that we're together or what.

So yah people, get the facts right okay? :)
It'll be appreciated too anyway.
I'm bored.
I miss LTC 2008 alot.

bye.