Today's really a good day, but tiring too. But I felt it was way worth it anyway! :)
Now, back to Today's happening okay?
Something really upset me when I turned on the computer today and came straight to my blog.
I knew this would happen sooner later.
Forget it, sheeze.
Morning assembly : Started really late today I guess. Like say around, 9am? :)
But was super shiok and funny I tell you. Sheereen was making me laugh like siao.
I seriously couldn't hold back my laughters.
Then there was this time where almost all the sec 2's laughed cos teacher said siaochabor to someone from 2T1.
Science : Nothing much again. Mr Ng was telling us stories about alot of things.
About Science, about blah blah blah, and yes, the bell went off real fast for every class today.
Really fast, even for History! :)
Literature : Did filing, it's Mdm Santhi's filing day today. All her classes have to hand in the files latest by tomorrow, with all the worksheets completed fully with no blanks at all.
I've got blanks, but never mind. She says she'll go through them slowly. :) How nice right.
And I wrote a will today in class. It was a homework uh.
Will have to draw the tombstone later too, it's about "Unseeing" from Catherine Lim's book.
It's really a nice story though, :)
English : Boring. Did corrections. Relief teacher, Mdm Err was busy with something else. :)
I packed the entire cupboard. The files were all over the place, papers flying all over the cupboard.
I got so irritated by the mess and somehow decided to pack it neatly back.
And I succeeded, together with the help of Hendrick & Eri of course. :)
Recess : I GOT SO TIRED THAT I SWEAT LIKE MAD.
IPW : Same thing also. Drafted out the costumes and everything. :)
Mother Tongue : I paid full attention in class today. I got separated from ShiYuan cos teacher said we were too noisy and blah blah blah, so never mind. Didn't want to argue back with her either. So just move. :)
Mathematics : Nothing again! :)
History : NOTHING AGAIN! :)
Early lunch cos we've got Power Learn, yay!
Talked to Eri about somethings, and she got really upset about it. Sigh.
Power Learn was fun and funny! :)
And guess what.
I was such in a hurry that I even bought the Class Diary home with me!
How amazing huh. -.-
Ok,
bye.