The last train for the day has left a long time ago.
You missed it, and that's too bad.
Tough luck for you huh.I'm home, I've been out since 1:45pm today. :)
Dad told Brother to woke me up @ 10:30am, just to shower and go to Changi Airport Terminal 1 for Popeye for today's lunch.
And so yes, I got up, but no, I didn't shower straight away, I was still sleepy and all.
So I went down to the living room, switched on the television, and drank my milo. :)
Showered @ 1pm, and then went out.
Dad parked his car @ Terminal 1's carpark, and then we went in.
I was still sucking the orange ice-pop that I got from the freezer at home.
Took the lift up all the way to the 3rd floor, and then Dad was another blur sotong, the directory was right in front of him, and yet he couldn't see it.
I said, Daddy! Popeye there lah dey!
He said, Oh, paiseh lah, I never see mah. :]
Super duper mega long queue there, and I tell you, it's super filling lah.
And Gay was right, the mash potato was very nice.
Dad, Mum, Brother and Me were all very full.
Dad's plan was to go cycling @ East Coast Park after that, but it poured heavily so, cancelled.
Then I thought of going to the zoo/sentosa, Dad says next week. :)
So we went to Mandai, cos Dad wanted to pump in CNG, and passed by turf city.
I saw horses having their shower, super funny lah.
Went to Kovan market for dessert, and then went in to buy somethings, and home.
Dad bought his CD, hahahahahaha.
Okay, I want to finish packing my school bag.
It's going to be a really long week ahead of me, god bless everyone okay?
I love you all, especially you, yes you. If only you knew that I was referring to you. :(
bye.