<body>

Last moment. @ 08 March, 2009

One moment in time.
Everything will be okay, just fine, just nice. :)

The weather is really great today. The fresh air are so refreshing too!
I got woken up by Ah Gay and my Brother. They kept talking, talking and talking.
I seriously couldn't stand them I tell you.
They were screaming and shouting and everything, irritating.

Brushed teeth, washed face. And something really disgusting took place when I was in the toilet.
Shan't talk about it. Yucks! :/
Went to down to the living room, saw the entire family there already, how fast they are.
Told Aunty Fe to make me a cup of Milo, :)
Mum said Dad's bringing us out for Breakfast, so went to get changed cos I was in my pyjamas.
Dad drove out, and said the entire road is seriously mixed up.
They're writing to SPS and LTA to lodge a complain, ha.
And the bus-stops are all over the place, stupid.

How are the teenagers and childrens gonna go to school tomorrow if they can't find the bus-stop?
Brainless people. -'-

This post could be published way earlier, like say around 11:58am.
But that stupid Ah Gay came and tickled me, and i tripped over the wire, and the computer re-started on it's own. -.-
It has happened many times already, this is the 4th time if i'm not wrong.
Sigh.

School starts again tomorrow.
And oh, Dad says he's bringing Ah Gay along to Genting with us during the March Holidays! :)
But then again, i have to be real careful. Ah Gay's mad, real mad i mean.
More results released tomorrow, i've got a real bad feeling that i'll fail Science.
Because i didn't really understood the questions. But never mind, i'll do better the next time round.
Gotta study real hard again, sigh sigh sigh!

Currently browsing through Facebook.
Blog later ok? :)
.
.
.
(3 hours later.)


bye.