<body>

It's moving higher. @ 22 March, 2009

It's only a matter of time that this happens.
I expected it to come a long time ago already.
But too bad, it's too late, I'm sorry, no chances left.

Sorry, I couldn't blog last night. Aunty June's computer was seriously too laggy for me to do anything at all, sigh.
But in any case, I had fun, yes, with Grandmama and Brother of course.
Out to Mos Burger @ ToaPayoh, wasn't really feeling well though.
Then to Giant @ Turf City for groceries.

Had fried Kway Teow for lunch today, :]
Mum called, went downstairs to buy socks, and then off to the other Grandmama's house.
Dad came and fetched us home.
Took a really quick shower, and then off to Kovan for shopping! :)
Dad paid for every single thing we bought there, hurrahhhh! How lucky.
Mum seriously bought alot, from jeans to tops to shoes to everything.
Brother bought his books, I bought my slippers and notebook, like finally.
Had bubble tea, and home.

Going out again later, for dinner. Cos maid isn't home today, it's her off day, hahaha. :]
Dad has a real hard time deciding where to eat, cos he wants to eat something else.
I'll be back tonight, maybe? maybe not? I don't know.
There's meeting tomorrow, and look, today's Sunday already, which directly means the last day of the holidays! :(
How sad can this get.
But never mind, school starts, more fun! :]

- edited @ 8:08pm -

I'm back, from dinner of course, hahahahahaha.
Dinner @ S-11, super duper full. I wanted to make specs today, but I guess another time.
My brother ask me to post that HE'S SICK, what's so nice about being sick anyway? :]
School tomorrow, definitely another long day too.
And camp from Wednesday to Friday! Hurrah, no studies. :]
There's Physical Education tomorrow, ohmygod. No running please Mr Sim, give us a break.

I'm so full, so tired, so sleepy.
I'm going to shower, and go straight to sleep, if not I'll fall asleep in class tomorrow.
Sigh.

I forgot to mention that Master Johnny and Brenda was on channel 8 6:30pm news today!
I went down to the living room before leaving the house, and then I saw Master Johnny on television!
Dad said the director edited most of the films, don't really want to say why here lah. :]

bye.