<body>

Hahaha, pardon please. @ 10 March, 2009

I'm so sorry!
I forgot to post after I sent Ah Gay home on Sunday, and I had totally no time to post last night.
Really sorry to everyone okay? :)

Hmmm, i'll try and recall everything and slowly post it okay?
Be patient and wait people.
Let's start off with Sunday when we sent Ah Gay home then! Super funny.

SUNDAY.

Called Ah Gay and Shawn home for Dinner cos they were @ the playground.
Heard that something happened there, so they went to the playground at the back but, still the same.
Ate dinner, and rest for awhile, watched television.
Sent Ah Gay home, in the car super funny please.
He kissed my brother, yes, now you know why I called him Ah Gay? :) *grins*
Then he bit my hand, twice at that, leaving a mark there, and leading people to not possible reasons. I really wanna laugh when I heard what they said I tell you.
Went up to his house, talk talk talk, laugh laugh laugh, then went home. :)

MONDAY.

Super longgggggg day.
Don't really wanna talk about Monday's study time, some people got super upset, that's all i know eh.
After school, went to the Hydrophonic Farm @ Sembawang.
What a bad day to choose to go to the Hydrophonic Farm eh, it was raining cats & dogs please!
The in-charge talked and talked and talked, then ended up all not listening anyway.
Not much time spent there. I only knew umbrellas were all over the place. :)
Forget it. This was seriously such a real bad day for everyone I guess.
Sigh.

TUESDAY.

Nothing much either. Gina mad, i can't remember anything.
Jump to Today's topic then! :)

WEDNESDAY.

Ah, as usual, turned up for Role Call this morning, but not as early as 6:45am eh, :)
Borrowed the Junior Girls book cos I had to copy 2 dates of attendance into it.
Returned it to Ennis during the Speech Day Rehearsal @ the school hall, hahahahahaha.
Assembly. And oh, guess what? I no longer can read my book in silence anymore.
I always get distracted somehow or rather, by either people talking/gossiping, or it's that I'm thinking about something.

English : Super boring I tell you. I'd rather Mrs Shiva come back and teach us. We'll love her lesson like siaooo, i promise. :) She's really funny and all.
Unlike Mdm Err, anyway, she's really fierce at times i guess.
Did a worksheet on Punctuation or something like that, and there went the bell.
Fast eh. :)

Science : Crossword puzzle again. But I talked to Daliah, Melvyn, Farhana and Hendrick.
Didn't really concentrate on finishing the paper, wasn't in the right mood by then.
Some people had to spoil it just right at the start of my day, ass.
I got really upset, I wanted to go home straight but then I think i better not.

Mathematics : The best part of the day! Which made my day a little.
Mrs Tan didn't came for class! Relief teacher! :) Super shiok eh.
Don't have to stress our brains about Factorisation and Expansion, hahahaha!
And some of them got really pissed off already, sigh.
Because of something, they all react this way, how to co-operate with the other classes in future?

Recess : Pour everything out to Melvyn. I even cried, that's even worse.
And that was the part when I started to think about alot of things about the past.
But then again, Melvyn said I should move on, and just let go of everything.
I guess he was right anyway, he comforted me for a full 40 minutes, thank you so much! :)

Art. (Double Period) : Draw draw draw again. Drew a flower this time around.
But I took a really long time to draw the entire thing out.
My hands were pain and red and all, sigh.
Nothing much though. :)

VE. (Double Period) : Same old thing.

After school, Speech Day Rehearsal.
Nothing really much. Couldn't turn up for CCA, sigh again. :(
There's another rehearsal coming up too! I guess?
Super busy today, running here and there like crazy.
Sweat also sweat like mad, serious.

Okay, enough.

bye.