New class diary, New classmate, New topics to learn, New chapters to cover, New teachers to teach us, everything almost new. :]
And so, just as I guessed so, today was really long and super duper ultra mega tiring.
So now, lesson time. ( I'm just going to summarize the lesson(s) part up, I'm too tired to do any further typing. Not in the right mood though. )
USSR : Mr Raj and Mdm Aini spent off the entire time talking to the school. Councillors started the new system, assemble in front of the rock wall for morning assembly, sigh sigh sigh.
That alone delayed our time for the meeting with Mr Loh, and again, sigh.
Science ( Double periods ) : Mum texted me saying my bill is $131.80. Dad says to put my phone on his table, will only get it back after sometime. And so, my phone is on long-term vacation, anything call my house or contact through MSN. :]
Like what Gabriel and Mr Ywe always say to me, to always think positive, so I am thinking positive. :)
No use thinking negative and get upset what.
But in any case, my Dad is still the best dad in the world I tell you.
Physical Education : Some people had to re-run the 2.4 NAPFA run, so I passed already, I went to find Mr Loh regarding the Sec 1 camp.
Talk talk talk, dismissed.
Recess : Slack @ Mrs Tan's homeroom. :]
Following lessons were all boring.
And Shiyuan's handphone rang during Mother Tongue lesson!
Meeting after school @ Learning Centre, 2 hours straight, hahahahaha.
They somehow talked about PORN, omg. lol.
okay, that's it.
I'm tired. So sorry.
bye.