<body>

Escape Theme Park. @ 19 March, 2009

And so hell yeah, the traffic was in a state.
I couldn't really move around as and when I feel like it.
How sad.

Hey guys! :)

I'm home, say yay for me okay?
I'm really tired, but I'll post a quick one before I shower okay?
Super duper ultra mega funny today I tell you.

Okay now, I got up @ 11:12am, thanks to Gay who woke me and the rest up.
Brushed teeth and Mum bought us out for Breakfast, Roti Prata, yummy. :)
Came home, 1 hour to get ready and everything, and finally left the house.
Took bus 58 all the way to Pasir Ris Interchange.
Was rather quiet in the bus today, cos we were all still sleepy and tired and so, ya.
Reached and walked all the way to Escape Theme Park. :]

And then guess what happened @ the traffic light outside Downtown East?
Guess who I saw? :] HAHAAAAAA.
I saw a hot guy named Gabriel, and his another hot friend named White Shirt. :]
Amazing right. Anyway, I only realised it was him when he texted me saying he saw me.
Cos my Brother was like, Eh, got 2 guys looking @ you eh.
Then I saw a
HOT GUY lah of course, hahahaha.

Bought the tickets, and they went Haunted House first.
I was still guiding Vanessa & Co. the way in for Escape Theme Park.
After so long, they finally reach, I was so relief, seriously.
Played like siao, I didn't play Wet N Wild, cos I don't wanna get wet.
But my Brother hugged me from in front, and Gay from behind, Dinah sitting on my leg, I got totally wet on the spot.
Thanks to them lah! Still got who, -.-

Last station was Pirate Ship.
I got dragged to both the Haunted House and Pirate Ship.
Of course, it's Gay who dragged me in, seriously. He pull me into the queue eh.
My heart almost dropped out when I was on the Pirate Ship, ( exaggerating only lah. )
I and Vanessa screamed like nobody's business I tell you.

Dad & Mum came to fetch us home, cos we were all tired.
Ate dinner, and then I'll take a shower prolly after this post.
Really tired.
Tomorrow, out to Mos Burger with my Grandmama! :)
Yeah, out again, hahahahahaha.

bye.

Oh I forgot to add something again!


GABRIEL IS HOT, YES, THE ONE IN PURPLE SHIRT TODAY, OUTSIDE DOWNTOWN EAST, AT THE TRAFFIC LIGHT, YES, YOU, THAT ONE THERE LAH SOTONG! :)