<body>

Cheater. @ 20 March, 2009


It's a terrible feeling in all.
It's alright, I've got it already, I'm fine.

I slept pretty early last night, cos I was really worn out, I couldn't tahan already.
The guys slept half an hour later I guess? They were watching High School Musical 2 I think.
I dreamt about alot of things, really alot. Including even those impossible ones, hahahaha.
But I had a great sleep, seriously. A shiok one at that too! :)

Woke up @ 9:30am this morning, cos I couldn't really sleep after Jonathan's phone alarm rang.
Durian Puff for Breakfast, cold from the fridge, yummy.
Decided to watch television for sometime to catch up with some episodes too.
Talked to Mum for awhile about certain things, she was rushing out her proposal for Bradell View.
Super awake now. O.O

I'll be back to blog at night, I guess.
And the holidays are ending soon, I can't make it for NPCC camp. :(
I've got family functions going on, fxuk.

-edited @ 14:55pm.-

I've just helped Gay changed his Blogskin, he really ah, sua ku until like what I tell you.
Edit this edit that, everything I edit. I even helped him with the Nuffnang Ads and all.
He's really sua ku @ times, seriously. He'll be so blur until I explain everything out.
Yes lah, laugh and play, it's okay.

I'm getting really bored.
But I chose to stay home today so, no regrets though.
Like Aunty June says, always think positive instead of the negative, it does helps!
So ya, everything's okay and great and going smoothly now. :]
Gay is going back home tonight, Jonathan will go home tomorrow.

bye.