<body>

A brand new start i guess. @ 16 March, 2009

It's been a great start of the week, spending my time with Vanessa, Menda, Bernice, Guanrong, Muhammad and Deanna. :)
I enjoyed myself the entire day, especially the part where we were @ the arcade.
Super fun and great too! Saw Dona & Co. there, hahahaha.

Okay, so, I was NOT suppose to go on this outing cos I had a family function before this.
But Dad allowed so, yes, I managed to got out for a few hours though. :)
And I'm really glad I did go out, cos I saw people that I haven't seen for a looooooong time already.
:)

I was woken up by Mum @ 8:30am, telling me that Dad allows me to go out for a few hours.
I got up, check my messages. And Vanessa texted me so early, like 7 plus in the morning! Lol.
Grabbed my clothes and towel, went to shower straight away. :)
Played some light and soft music to start my day off right too. Such a great feeling though.
And I was singing my way throughout my entire shower too!

Dad drove me to the bus-stop, was on the phone with Menda.
Talked and talked, the bus finally came, after like, 10 minutes? Pretty fast eh.
9 bus-stops, and I reached.
Vanessa called, saw her. Her sister is super adorable I swear! :)
Found Guanrong & Muhammad. Guanrong was running towards me like some bull when he saw me, super cute also. Found Menda after 5 whole minutes, hahahaha.

Off to HDB Gallery for awhile, cos we were waiting for Deanna. :)
Ran like mad, scream like mad, shout like mad, jump like mad, also, play like mad!
We were practically pressing every single button we see there, especially me.
Then we were sorta exploring the place uh. :)
Had a really great time there, no photos because my phone was down. :(

Bus-ed down to Junction 8. Super duper ultra mega bored!
Me and Menda went round eating alot of things, especially the Japanese food, real nice!
Guanrong & Co. went to the 5th floor arcade for sometime.
Trained to Lavender, :) Really funny. Menda missed the train on one occasion, and we had to get down and wait for her, but worth the wait! :D
Went to Beach Road, they played in the rain, definitely.
Off they went, Dad came and pick me up, and then everything happens.

Came home, my computer is finally fixed!
So, I can blog as long as I want, as many times as I want now!
And I'm leaving for Genting tomorrow, yay-ness.

ok.
bye.

Tag replies! :)

Gina:] : OMGOMGOMG, YOUR CHEEKKKKKK!
My reply : Yes my dear girl, what about it? :)

natasha: yeah!!hahar!!! i was right beside annabel juz know whan footdrill...haharx!lurves!!muax
My reply : Hahah, yesyes, I saw you too!

wenkaii: annabel sux
My reply : Relax. :)

Menda♥: LOLL?! Don't be sad la , nvm de la .... okies ? :D
My reply : I'm trying not to, but then, sigh. Never mind lahh.

XIAOWEN: Hello dearie! so long never see you already eh! :D
My reply : Hey! :) haha, same here! :) Thanks for tagging!

Angeline: wey! standing beside me like standing beside someone just came out from IMH weyy? ahhaha. Enjoy yr hols! x
My reply : Ya loh, you scream and shout like mad, haha! :) You too, loves!

JOYCE ♥ girlfriend: see this tag , contact me asap ! ily
My reply : Girlfriend! Haha, okay!

wilson: badJOJO!!
My reply : I'm not badJOJO okay! :)

Blurr Girl (Unrevealed): hi ,jojo >.<"
My reply : No need reveal also I know who are you already lah. Annabel, your I.P Address says so, hahahaha.

Menda♥: Ermmm , ah girl ar , is dinah ! -.-" haha!
My reply : Sorry luh! :)