[Current Mood :
Cold.]
[Current Song : 4 minutes.]
Helloooooooooooooooo people.
I could have post way earlier, but i was really sick, HA.
Having a temperature of 39 degree celsius + a sore throat + headache = terrible.
I woke up this morning @ 6:15am, and when i stood up, everything seems to be turning in circles.
That really scared me for awhile though, cos i thought i was going to die or what.
I walked into the toilet, i saw my toothbrush, i wanted to take it, the next thing i know, i fell onto the floor. I called Mum to help me up, cos i really had no more energy to move.
Dad drove me and Brother to school. Dropped brother off before dropping me.
I went down the car, i still couldn't balance myself, plus i was having a terrible headache which makes me head goes round and round and round, and i honestly hate that feeling alot.
Sat down with Guanrong & Co. at the canteen for awhile before heading to the parade square.
Shit.
I sat at the back cos i didn't want to walk from the front all the way to the back cos i could not balance myself much already.
In fact, i was suppose to sing the National Anthem & School song, and say the pledge while sitting on the bench cos Mr Chong asked me to do so. But i didn't want to anyway.
So i stood up the entire time, and i got real giddy when the school song started.
Lucky i had a wall to lean on, or else i'll fall onto the floor in no time.
Headed to A2-07 for Mathematics paper today. Screwed up 1 question, stupid factorisation.
First few pages were pretty easy, till i reached this particular factorisation question, i screwed it up terribly during the last few minutes, sigh. 1 mark fly away. :(
But never mind, there are still the rest of the other questions! Haha. :)
So, the entire paper lasted for like, 1 hour in total? Super rushed i tell you. Could see everyone flipping through the pages like mad.
Mum came to school to fetched me home.
Ms Nadra went up to class to call me. And the way she dresses today is simply, WHOAAAAA.
When she came to the class, whole class went, WHOAAA! Cher! Why today wear so sexy? No P.E class to take ah? Then we all broke out laughing like siaooo.
Took the lift down, then i went out of school with Mum.
Hopped onto Dad's car, and went to consult a doctor, by then i got very sleepy already.
Was texting Hairi while waiting for my turn, super long lahhhhhh.
( and then alot of things happened @ the clinic ... )
Came home, changed out of my uniform, and then went to have a short nap.
Woke up, entire house was so quiet. Ate Lunch, and then i on the computer. :)
Gee, i wanna get more rest.
I've still got papers tomorrow, sigh.
I've got to pull through this week no matter what. Endure jovell, endure!
bye.
Tag replies!
♥-Gigii : jovell , tagged ! <3
Reply : Thank you! :)
vanessa: you link mii le arg ?
Reply : Haha, haven't lahhhhhhh.
Ching Na: hello jovell!

may i know where you got your star bracelet? it's really pretty

Reply : Hello Ching Na! :) Oh, I got it from Far East Plaza. :D
Nicole: Lovelyyyyyyyyyyyy :]
Reply : Yes? :)
Ky,: LOVE! I miss you :]
Reply : Loveeeee! :) Haha, miss you too!
WEI SIANG: okay.will do it right away.link me too:]
Reply : Ha, ok!