I'm finally back from the Sec 1 camp, FINALLY! :) Super happy anyway.
I'll try and remember everything and post it here okay?
But before that, I miss attending lessons with 2N1 over the past 3 days, haha, I kept thinking what they were doing @ the polytechnic and blah blah blah.
Okay, back to camp topic uh. :]
First Day.
Wahlao, this entire day passed so fast can. I also lost somewhere in the afternoon lah!
Okay, went to school as usual, reported for Role Call @ 7:10am. Marked attendance and everything, collected valuables, and Mark briefed us on alot of things too.
End of briefing @ 7:25am, 7:30am went for Flag Raising at the rock wall there with the rest.
Mr Raj talked to the school for awhile, and then we all took over.
Collected 1E2's ez-link cards and valuables, and finally, departure for camp! :]
Was super noisy and fun in the bus. Chng Jie and I were walking up and down asking a whole lot of questions to the Sec 1's.
45-55 minutes to reach the campsite, I was yawning on the bus anyway, hahahaha.
Talked to the teacher as well, cos she asked alot of questions to the councillors.
The guys were pretty quiet, except for those right @ the back.
Reached Camp Christine, and everyone assembled @ the hall.
Camp Comm/ IC for the day, Mark! :]
Okay so, settled down, and sent the Sec 1's to their bunks to put their bags, and check their bags too. Showed them the toilet and everything, and then back to the hall.
Team Dynamics, I can't really remember alot of things that happened on the first day. :(
There was Lunch, but I forgot at what time already.
I only knew that there were rice and food inside the drain, and the Councillors were clearing them, not with sadness and angry-ness, but with joy and laughters. :)
Whenever we cleared the drains, there's always the Bangalah Brothers to make us laugh.
Ameeraz, Vikram, Aizat, Iskandar and Zulfikar. Super duper funny lah!
I was taking Caring, Irfan took Confidence. Every class was split up into 2 anyway.
Damn fun lah.
Went back to the hall after everything, and then came the song "Hot N Cold"! :)
Everyone went siao, especially the Councillors, jumping all about and screaming and singing like mad also, me, Sharon and Sheereen, always crazy and hyper, hahahahahaha.
Caring's 1st station was Giant. It's this super long rope, whereby 10 people had to jump together. Like a skipping rope, but the longer version lah.
When they finally jumped once, I was so happy and hyper, that I went jumping around and screamed like siao. Shiyuan thought I crazy or what, he gave me that jovell-what-happen-to-you-man face. hahahaha.
Altogether, they jumped 4 times, highest was 9 times, by Teamwork, Hira and Ameeraz's group.
2nd station was Stargate.
This game, even Councillors also have to participate, but was pretty fun.
23 people including the Councillors in charge of the group played.
43 seconds, broke record under the category of so many people, how nice. :]
De-briefed them, and went on to the next station.
3rd station was Hole-In-1, they had to throw newspaper into the trash bin, super fun.
I was on the ground, helping to throw the newspapers back to them.
2 rounds of it, and then it's over. Got them to drink water, and then move on to the next station.
4th station was Chair Caterpillar.
Super fun, super shiok. Me and Ufairah were screaming away, cheering them on.
There was this part where they couldn't communicate with each other and had to pass the chairs silently, didn't really seemed hard for both teams lah.
Caring did their best, and they went pretty fast then Courage from 1e1.
But both teams did their best so, well done people. :)
5th station, the final station already, was MoonBall.
Now at this part, Caring got really tired and all. Some got frustrated and blah blah blah.
After I spent 5 minutes talking to them, they finally understood and are okay.
They spent a pretty long time @ this station, cos they couldn't kept the ball up for long.
Same goes to Courage, damn funny lah half-way. Me and Mark laugh like siaooo.
All the games ended, and assembled all back in the hall.
I forgot what happen again, sigh.
6pm, everyone had Dinner, and then they had a Mark's talk cock session(Mark says so. :] ) while the councillors had a meeting.
Sec 1's had a movie after that, they said it was super scary, lol.
Night walk was cancelled.
On the way out of JBAC, I held on to Shiyuan, cos I was scared lah, lol.
We were @ the campsite still planning, ended @ 2am.
Pumpings there were really tough, super painful anyway.
Reached back to the campsite @ 2:30am. Mr Loh, Jones and Rhamdan brother drove us back to the campsite.
Showered and everything, slept @ 4am. Finally, super duper damn tired.
Second Day.
Woke up @ 6am, realising that I've slept for 2 hours only. Sigh, never mind about that.
Assembled all, and had Morning Stretch, conducted by Iskandar and Indra.
After that, had Breakfast. Egg, Milo and I forgot what's the other one. Short-Term memory. :(
Then they had activities conducted by the the seniors, fun lah.
PVC Pipes, Water Bomb, Poison Ball, Blob and Couple Game.
Lazy to elaborate.
Frogs and
mealworms and
prawns, HAHA!
Afternoon, there was a heavy flood.
Me, Shiyuan, Aizat, Sheereen and Sikai cleaned the drains and all.
Waterfall was shiok. hahahhaa. :)
They had dinner, and then had a Mark's talk-cock session again. :) Super nice.
Campfire after that, by then, the Sec 1's mood were very super duper ultra mega low already.
Councillors had to make them real high, and they really got high! :D
Had songs and all, and Bethia danced real well too. Everyone went whoaaaaaa, lol.
After campfire, back to the hall. Councillors put the chairs back to the respective dorms hall, and back to the hall. They had de-brief while Councillors had a meeting.
They were dismissed and got to have their showers and all.
We showered, they showered, then they could opt whether they wanted to watch a movie or go to bed.
Somehow, they didn't know the plan, and all went to bed, hahahahahaha.
Most of the councillors went to sleep too, except for some who ton-ed @ my dorm's hall.
Azreen, Hairi, Mark, Me, Ameeraz, Vikram, Joshua and Indra were there at first.
Then Ameeraz, Joshua and Indra couldn't tahan, so they went to bed.
Hairi went to bed as well, cos he has to get up @ 5:30am to leave for school.
Azreen had Bio class with the rest who were there, so funny I tell you.
And he went to throw the Coca-Cola bottle near the fence there which was really dark, and he told Ameeraz to pick it up.
Azreen took it back, Ameeraz didn't know and went down to find it, so stupid.
I laughed like what, but couldn't laugh out loud, cos Azreen says so.
Ton-ed until 5:30am, all finally went to sleep.
But we were too tired, that we don't even wanna stand up and walk to our dorms.
Same to me too. My bed was just upstairs, but I was too tired and lazy to walk up already.
Azreen and Mark slept on 4 chairs each, while Me and Anjali slept sitting down, super tired.
They snored lah! And somehow, Vikram was missing, couldn't find him then.
Third Day.
I got up @ 6:15am, and they were still sleeping, so I went up.
I thought of washing up, but went to sleep. 7am I got up, and then Liling came in.
She asked me questions, I was super blur about it. But managed to answer them anyway.
Washed up, and went down.
The girls were really late. No morning stretch due to time restrain.
Had breakfast in a breeze, and then boarded the bus.
Sec 1's had their valuables back on the bus, Councillors had theirs back @ school.
Slept for so long after that.
I forgot something.
The entire camp, Me and Sheereen had something.
Both of us had same Dad, same Mum, different day Boyfriends, Sisters, Brothers and different Husband.
Mine were :
Camp Daddy : Azreen! :)
Camp Mummy : Rachel! :)
1st day "Boyfriend" : Azreen.
2nd day "Boyfriend" : Shiyuan.
3rd day "Boyfriend" : Sikai.
Dancing Hyper Partners : Ennis, Sharon & Sheereen! :D
Husband : Aizat. (Standard lah.)
Wife : Ufairah.
Scandal : Hairi. (This one even standard.)
Super nice lah! I miss this camp alot, you'll see alot of "
I MISS" after this post, trust me.
Hahahahahahaha.
I know this is a super wordy post but, sorry people.
My handphone wasn't with me, so I couldn't take any photographs, and it was really a nice place for photography lah! :(
But never mind, I remembered what someone told me, and will always remember it. :]
I'm lazy to talk about today.bye.