<body>

Valentine's approaching. @ 05 February, 2009

It's only a matter of time that i'll forget about u.
Don't expect too much boy.

[Current Mood : Crazy.]
[Current Song : Thunder.]

How's your day so far people? I love you. :)
It's finally going to be the end of the week already, how fast right.

I seriously am beginning to hate Thursday like no one else's business already.
I remember that i used to love Thursday so much that i hope everyday was like Thursday.
Now then i realise, Thursdays always takes forever to end, and Friday always ends fast. :)
And i'm happy that Friday ends fast, so i can go home and sleep!
Exhausted and worn-out already, engine broken down.


Early in the morning, SCIENCE, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Teacher talked and talked and talked about Atoms and Molecules and Radiation, Brian made the class laugh like mad, i swear.
Teacher talked about BIO, another retarded thing to talk about during Science class.
Dumb.

Recess was alright, everything was the same, looked the same, nothing changed. But i was thinking about alot of things, and Shalini couldn't send the messages to ahem*.

Sigh.
Sigh.
I really don't know what's the next move, seriously.
Super vexed over alot of things too. Help me man.

Literature and Mathematics test today, still alright, there wasn't any question i didn't know how to do.
History was another crazy lesson.
Vanessa made me laugh like abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz, i swear that's duper ultra true.
Talk and talk, then suddenly laugh, i followed the same, teacher thought i was crazy or something lah. :/
Form Teacher admin, super full of boring-ness.
Mrs Shiva checked uniforms and all for the girls, I passed. :) Yay.

After school went over to Mrs Tan's homeroom to continue doing the roses for Valentine's Day.
Did until 5:15pm, went down to the canteen with Diyanah.
Diyanah left first, then i talked to Nicole Sim, she damn funny i tell you.
I really cannot stop laughing today, i don't know why.
But then on the other hand, you might not know, i may frown the entire day tomorrow, that's going to be very horrible and terrible.

Home @ 6:15pm, started receiving calls and text messages all of a sudden from people.
Replied all and answered all, and finally, went to shower. :)
Super shiok, and the shampoo smells real nice. HA.

I'll get going.
My feets are sore and my eyes are getting heavier by the minutes.
I shan't elaborate further anymore.
Sigh.

OH!!

I won't be going for the Annual Parade tomorrow @ Choa Chu Kang, only the Sec 3's and 4's i guess, and Shanneen.
I'll be sitting inside the classroom, folding roses with the rest, talking about rubbish and all.
I'll miss CCA definitely, because i don't get to improve on something that i want to for so long, and definitely, will miss Lixing Ma'am, because she's leaving after this month, really sigh sigh sigh.

bye.