[Current Mood :
Confused.]
[Current Song : When I Grow Up.]
How on the world do i start of today's post? I don't know. Sigh.Ok there, i've started the post. HAHA, this sounds stupid, yeah, i know.The best thing about tomorrow, there's not a need for everyone to study!! 
Yay people, YAY!!! Super shiok i tell you.
Cos the whole school is going out on an excursion, but obviously, all to different places.
And everything ends @ 2 too, as usual lah you know. Sigh.
Prolly won't be staying back tomorrow, cos i'm lazy to do so larrr.
Tina's blog post are getting longer by the days, seriously. I'm so happy, cos i can read and read and read until i've got enough. HAHA. :)
Dad's back from Genting too! Yay.
And so, i couldn't get to sleep last night, till 2am in the morning, thanks so much to Ah Gay.
He slept over at our house yesterday, and laugh like crazy, poke/pinch me until he shiok, then i sit there screammm and shout like one mad woman, yes, until 1:45am, i was still doing the same thing.
After i screamed, i couldn't even get to sleep. I was so super awake that i started to disturb Ah Gay instead.
I succeeded this time okay, huraah for me. I was so happy and high you've got totally no idea man.
Ah Gay slept with my blanket, pillow and bolster last night. Crazy fella.
He tricked me lah ok, i was so stupid to got up from my bed somemore. -.-
Then he slept so soundly, that he didn't even know what the dog did to his leg, hilarious.
And the way he sleep hor, super adorable i tell you, i can just easily go there, pinch until he wake up.
But then again, i'm not so bad what. :)
I'll be back maybe tonight, or tomorrow.
I'll see about it again, i'm really tired and sleepy now. 
Sorry guys.
bye.