<body>

Time after time. @ 22 February, 2009

[Current Mood : Energetic.]
[Current Song : Summer Nights.]

Today's really stupid, HAHA. I don't know why i said that either, lol.
But i'm really bored now, sigh.
Anyway, thanks Ching Na, Joel, and you for the concern, really appreciate it alot! :)

And so, i was about to sleep @ 11.05pm last night, but obviously, the always-distubring-me person somehow forbade me to sleep, AH GAY. -.-
I twist and turned myself around all night, and he kept making me laugh throughout, all the way till 12 midnight. I laughed till my stomach cramp, great.
He was making some stupid great wall of china with the blanket, and poking me and pinching me, how'd you expect me to sleep in peace? Lol. :)

Woke up @ 8:25am, also thanks to the person who's always-disturbing-me, talked until soooooooo loud that even my dog woke up.
They went off to the playground to meet Kim and Sebestian, while i brushed teeth.
Turned on the television for awhile, and then Dad and mum came home, with breakfast. :)
Super shiok, ate alrd, blogging timeeeeeeeeee! :D

My mum forgot to bring her handphone out, and being a businesswoman, obviously she'll have many missed calls and many text messages right?
17 missed calls, 12 text messages, WHOA.
Lol.
Really amazed when my maid passed me Mum's phone, seriously. :)

I'll be back soon.
Sebastian needs to find his toy before he flares up and that's it.
HA. Sebestian's Kim's brother. :)

bye!