[Current Mood : Super Duper Ultra Upset.
]
[Current Song : How to save a life.]
Shit you people, screw the entire world for every single thing that they've done before. Lol.
I don't know lah.
I'm just very upset, that's all i know. Sigh.
I don't really have the mood to post now, sorry peeps.
Tomorrow maybe, really very upset.
I need a breather, and also someone to talk to.
Ruck the Fules. Change the R to the F and the F to the R, you'll prolly get what i mean after doing that, lol.
bye.
I'm sucking a lollipop, sitting down and controlling back the tears that's been longing to drip for sometime now. As i take down the last orange starstruck bracelet down from my wrist, i couldn't help but let the final tears flow like a river bank, and stare helplessly at the computer screen, being able to do nothing at all. I can't find my guts to say that to you, i hate myself for this.
It's just some simple few sentences, but why ain't i able to break it to you?
I just don't get it, just what is wrong with me? Sigh.
It's not a matter of who should go first, but it's a matter of how we clear the air or something.
You don't expect me to sit here forever and be a blur queen right? Lol.
I told myself repeatedly that i can't let anything happen, but still, i failed my best to accomplish just this mission.
I can't say 'forget it' this time around anymore, because if i do, i'll be mixed.