<body>

National Police Cadet Corps. @ 07 February, 2009


It seems that i've finally learned to stop the tears,
that have flown down all these years.
but tonight i just want to cry,
i don't know why.
tonight it hurts so badly,
to remember the love that i once had.

[Current Mood : Refreshed.]
[Current Song : Low.]

Yay, it's been a day since i last post here, lol.

School was great yesterday, but sigh, not as great as any friday.
As usual, 20-25 minutes sitting down, reading story books with aching backs and all.
I tell you, i'll be able to fall asleep if this continues till the end of school term.

Geography test early in the morning, found it easy, not like the past, fretting over the questions.
Then had Physical Education with Mr Sim and 2N1!!

It's also one of my favourite lessons too!
I don't know why, but i'm beginning to love Physical Education alot now, really alot.
Much more better than before, way better. And i'm enjoying it alot too!
Ran 3 rounds, my favourite, running too, then did conditioning for awhile.
Badminton with MMT and Anjali, super fun and hilarious i tell you.

Mother Tongue lesson.
Teacher gave back our test papers, yay, i passed! :D
I thought i'd fail cos i hand in my composition and letter writing in VERY LATE.
It was such a relief you have no idea.
Recess @ canteen, some problems cropped up. So i went back to class first.
English was another total bore. :(
So was assembly, sigh.

After school, went to fold roses @ Mrs Tan's homeroom.
Same usual people, i wanted to go to NPCC so badly, but sigh, lol.
Ennis, Ufairah, Me, Callie, Gary. Sitting there, folding and wrapping roses.
Ennis left early to meet someone, leaving the 4 of us.
Left school after everything, and then reached home, rest, showered, ate dinner, and went to sleep. :)

And oh, i got motivated by Ching Na's blog! :)
I realise that, no, i shouldn't be hating NPCC and detesting things and all.
I realise that, NPCC is fun after all, it's just what i do that has the most effort.
Wearing Full-Uniform, doing Physical Trainings, are part of our daily trainings.
I can't run away forever from them right. So i might as well, turn up for EVERY SINGLE training, giving totally NO excuses at all to any Sirs/Ma'ams, do my drills properly, write my reflections and hand them up on time, i promise.
From today, i'll be good, and do what i'm suppose to do. :)
I text her about it too. :)

I'm loving NPCC.

I tried on my Full-Uniform just now. Felt a total different feeling at once.
Realising how long i haven't been wearing my Full-Uniform, makes me wake up. :)
I'll be wearing them every wednesday starting next week.
It's a promise, that's it.
And Lixing Ma'am is leaving @ the end of the month, ahhhhhhh. Sigh.
But Hendrick's over the moon that she's leaving, -.-
I was talking to Daliah during Physical Education class, that we'll miss her scoldings, and the usual pumpings that she'll give to us whenever we're late and all.
I tell you, you can see us on the brink of tears when we talk so much about NPCC and about Lixing Ma'am leaving us soon.


Really tiring.
Will be going down to have dinner tomorrow, HA.
And i can slap Ah Gay, for he keeps sighing non-stop, and always saying dunno to me.
Sigh. :/

I'll be back, and tina's asking me to go church with her. :)
I'll see about it ok?

bye.