<body>

A day to remember. @ 09 February, 2009

School was another totally tiring day. :(

Reached home @ 11:40pm last night, was @ the dinner over at Bukit Merah.
I could have sworn Ah Gay's face was really terrible. As if one whole dark cloud over his face i tell u. But somehow, i've got my ways too. :)
I made him smile for just a mere 30 seconds, and then POOF, he goes back to his normal self. :(
Really took me great pains to make him smile for just 30 SECONDS, which i feel is NOT GOOD.
Sigh.
He play with children also no mood i tell you, really scare me when i saw him yesterday.
Where's the Ah Gay i once knew man?
Come back lah!! :(

Anyway, back to school.
Super tiring and exhausted again.
Got back class tests results, thank god, i failed NOTHING, yes, including my Mathematics, which i cried when i saw the score, even though it wasn't very good.
22/30. :) Satisfied enough already, can't ask for more, but sigh, lost 2 marks cos of careless mistakes. Ah never mind.
And guess what's the best part?

I'VE GOT NO MATHEMATICS REMEDIAL THIS TIME AROUND!!!

Recess was great.

Was upset for sometime after recess, but hey, i seriously thank god a million and one times i tell you.
My class made me smile after that, they made me laugh with their warm jokes and all. I love you guys, really, i do. :)
Somehow, they never fail to make my day whenever i'm upset, and i'm really glad about it too, likewise, i'll do the same whenever they're sad. I promise.

Passed Geography too, 11/15. :)
Did corrections, and handed back the papers to Ms Liu, then off for Mother Tongue class.
Did Chinese Composition, managed to hand up after 2 periods in class, HA.
Off for Form Teacher admin, and then returned the class diary, and went to the canteen.
3:30pm, meeting with Callie about tomorrow. :)
Home with Crystal and Jeremin. HA.
Met Brother on the bus, and walked all the way home under the hot sun. :(
Sweat like nobody's business i tell you.

Switched on the computer, did Literature homework, and then i'm blogging.
Logging off soon, still got tons of homework waiting to be done @ my table.
Sigh.

And oh.
Yes Ching Na, I'll remember what you say in the message!! :)
HAHA. :D

- edited @ 7:15pm -

Yes people. I'm back to edit this post, don't feel like blogging a new one though. :)
Went online, saw Weihao, and i clicked on his add, and talked to him.
He gave me http://ch.redsports.sg straightaway after i asked whether his phone was repaired already or not.
Then i went to the website given, and guess what.
I SAW HIS PHOTO, HA.
Lol. Not as if i've never seen him in real life or photo before right. I'm crazy, i know.

I'll be sleeping real early tonight i guess.
In fact, after this post, i'll straight go off and sleep @ 8, really cannot take it i tell you.
Have been having sleepless nights and all, and there's History test tomorrow too. I hope i pass, i don't wanna fail any class tests/common tests/examinations this year. :)
And neither do i want to neglect my CCA, right Ching Na? :D
Really looking forward to this coming Wednesday's training too.
Heard there's a pushball competition @ our school on the 27th with the rest of the Area 3 people.
Ah whatever, i'll ask around on Wednesday then. Wait for my post on Wednesday ok!

That's about it people.
Be back soon.

bye.