<body>

Take me. @ 14 January, 2009

Haven't been successful in avoiding some people for the past 3 days.
Sigh.

Everything just dosen't seem to go the way i want it to be.
I seem to have everything, but it all ain't correct though.

School's alright so far, friends are wonderful, teachers are great, studies are better. :)
Not really much of a problem here, but it's there.
Today was alright, so were the past few days when i haven't got the time to blog.

ok, let's talk about yesterday first. :)

YESTERDAY.
Had something on at school, took 238 and then 28 home.
Sat on the sofa, called Dad and Mum, Mum told me to get ready to attend a wedding.
I wondered for like, a freaking long time like, why i couldn't go to the wedding when suddenly, Mum called and ask me to get ready?
Ok, got ready, sat down, and watch television while waiting for Gay's parents to pick me up.

Hop onto the car, crazy Gay, played Love Story over and over and over again the entire time, which made me feel so emotional.
Reached the temple, saw Mum. Sat down, talked to her for awhile, and then alot of things happened after that.
Went to Parkway with Uncle Benson, Gay and Small Boy.
Small boy bought Ben 10 toys and a Op shirt.
Gay bought a same Op shirt as Small Boy.
I bought something of course, lol. :)

Back to the temple.
Dad was still playing mahjong.
and then i went to Parkway AGAIN.
Came back, went home. :)

That should be about yesterday. :)

TODAY.
Everything was fine.
Just that NPCC finished late, around 6.10pm?
Pumpings alot of time, altogether 30 or 40? Can't really remember.
Friendship Dance before Games was super funny, i can't stop laughing.
Was sick since morning, hand was as cold as the air-con @ 16 degree celsius.
Running a high fever and all, so, yeah.

Went home straight after that.
and oh, my handphone's away on a long long vacation with my Dad, contact me through my house or my brother's phone.
I'll miss you phone, do take care ok? :)
I'll see you in a few more months time, wait for me, don't go yet ok!

Gay's not coming down on Friday.
He's got something on @ some place in Singapore.
Haha, he was super irritating and funny last night, i swear that's true.
Nanny Dad leh he, power ok. I just sit there, look at him, entertain Small Boy, that's all.
From toys to arcade to play. Sorta tiring ok. haha.

I finally went up to Grandmama's house today, after finding so much time. :)
Haven't been there for quite sometime already you know, heh.
Will be staying there this Friday, as usual lah.
Then i'll get to eat Nyonya dishes again! :) YAY.
But then at the same time, i'll have to learn it again, sigh. It's coming down tough on me though.

Alright.
I think i'll just stop here for the day.
I'll be back some other time.

bye.

i love you handphone.